Chapter 4: More Faces and More Problems

Lunchtime had now arrived as you, Twilight, and Fluttershy were getting your lunches.

Twilight Sparkle: I know we just met, but I was wondering if you might be able to help me with something?

She asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: Of course!

Twilight Sparkle: I've decided to run for Princess of the Fall Formal and-

Fluttershy gasps and accidentally spills a bowl of fruit salad all over Twilight's shirt before she grabs a bunch of napkins and tries to clean it up.

Fluttershy: Oh gosh! I wouldn't do that if I were you.

(Y/N): I think I already know the answer, but why's that?

Fluttershy: Sunset Shimmer wants to be Fall Formal Princess and when she wants something, she gets it and she'll use any tricks to get it. Just ask the last girl who tried to run for princess of the Spring Fling.

She explained before the three of you started walking towards an empty table on the far end of the room with lunches in hand.

(Y/N): *thinking* Tricks? That definitely sounds like something she would do. Heh, silly Sunset, tricks are for losers!

Twilight Sparkle: I have to try!

Fluttershy: Oh I don't think you understand. You'd have to convince everyone here to vote for you instead of her: the athletes, the fashionistas, the dramas, the eco-kids, the techies, the rockers...

Twilight Sparkle: Why is everypony-

She was about to ask before Spike quickly popped out of her backpack and smacked Twilight on the side of her head before disappearing again.

Twilight Sparkle: I mean everyBODY separated this way?

Fluttershy: Maybe it was different at your old school but at CHS, everybody sticks to their own kind. One thing that we do have in common is that we know that Sunset Shimmer is going to rule the school until we graduate.

(Y/N): Not if we have anything to say about it!

You spoke up which got both of their attention.

(Y/N): I promised Twilight here that I was going to help her win at the Fall Formal, and that's exactly what's going to happen. The Fall Formal princess title should go to someone who's kind, brave, and not some big bully/brat like Sunset Shimmer.

Twilight smiled at your words.

Twilight Sparkle: He's absolutely right Fluttershy. Now, where can we find the head of the party planning committee?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch was over, you and Twilight headed over to the gymnasium which was decorated with all kinds of balloons, streamers, and confetti. It was clearly the handiwork of a certain poofy haired party girl.

(Y/N): She should be in here somewhere.

You then noticed Pinkie putting up some of the decorations.

(Y/N): Hey, there she is. Hey, Pinkie!

You called out to her. She froze when she heard your voice before she turned around and saw you. She grew a huge grin and immediately ran over and gave you a bear hug.

Pinkie Pie: (Y/N)!! I was so worried that you weren't coming in today! It's so great to see you!

You were struggling to breath on account of Pinkie squeezing you really hard.