Chapter 22: The Grand Finale!

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *looks off to the side* Yeah, that's right, Gavin. You can do nothing without the key. *waves it tauntingly in front of him. Looks to the audience with a surprised look* Oh! Hello, good viewers! Just... ignore what you saw! Hehehe... )

(Shadowlight2784: Well, I know what's going on your permanent record.)

(Jordanwoldboy9743: Shush, Shadow! We can't let them know that we have flaws. Do you know what happens when that occurs?)

(Shadowlight2784: Let me guess, Discord comes out of nowhere and wreaks havoc like usual?)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Exactly! *looks back at audience* Sooo, all that stuff before, just pretend it never happened! So, let's just... get back to work.)

(Shadowlight2784: Yeah. Speaking of work, hiring a new researcher is gonna be a bit of an issue.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: An issue that most definitely will be solved, right Shadow? *winks*)

(Shadowlight2784: I'm not sure we can solve an issue that involves criminal records.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *sigh* Perhaps, you have a point. Look, we'll deal with that at a later time, for now though, let's get back to the story.)

(Shadowlight2784: Alright, alright. But to make sure that there are absolutely no loose ends, one of us will have to keep watch of Gavin to make sure he doesn't escape again.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Oh, don't worry, my friend, he'll soon be handled by top men.)

(Shadowlight2784: Uh...okay if you say so, Jordan. Who are they, exactly?)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *leans over to him with a serious look* Top... men.)

(Shadowlight2784: Are you trying to convey to me that you hired the Toppat Clan to keep watch of him? How did you get them to agree to that?)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *visible confusion* What? No it's a... *sigh* nevermind. Let's get back to it. We've kept our audience waiting long enough.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About an hour had passed as the student bodies of both schools had gathered at the front courtyard of CHS in order to start the final event.

Dean Cadance: Since the score is tied, this last event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games.

Vice Principal Luna: Somewhere on campus, two pennants from each school have been hidden. The first team to find their school's flags and bring them back wins.

Dean Cadance: And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin.

Fluttershy: I don't feel like playing these games anymore.