Chapter 27: The Legend You're Meant To Be

At CPA, Shadow was sitting quietly in the Student Body President's office going through some paperwork when he saw something that caught his eye.

Shadow Moonlight: *thinking* Huh. I could've sworn they restocked those two weeks ago. Should probably call for an inventory check.

He thought as he pressed a button on an old fashioned phone that lied on his desk.

Shadow Moonlight: Hey, Mom? Can you send in Clayton Potter and Varsity Trim in here, please?

Dean Cinch (Over Phone): Of course, dear. They'll be there shortly.

Shadow Moonlight: Thanks, Mom.

Within moments, two Crystal Prep Students arrived in the office. One had pink skin, magenta hair, and amber eyes while the other had dark grey hair, light purple grey skin, and yellow green eyes.

 One had pink skin, magenta hair, and amber eyes while the other had dark grey hair, light purple grey skin, and yellow green eyes

Clayton Potter: Hey man, what do you need?

Shadow Moonlight: I'm glad you asked, Clayton. I've been overviewing some of these reports and it seems that we're short a few bunsen burners in the science lab. Though I could be mistaken and it may have already been taken care of, I need to be sure before addressing this matter to Principal Cadence. Would you two mind taking inventory or ask someone to take inventory if you're busy? I'd do it myself but I still have more paperwork to handle.

Varsity Trim: I suppose. I don't really have anything better to do, anyway.

Shadow Moonlight: Thanks, both of you. Really appreciate it.

The two smile and nod at hima s Varsity grabbed a clipboard and a pencil before turning to Clayton.

Varsity Trim: You want to record it or should I?

Clayton Potter: I'll let you do it. I usually know where to find them when they're misplaced.

Varsity Trim: Suit yourself.

She said as the two of them left the office. Shadow smiled at their efforts of working together.

Shadow Moonlight: *thinking* Seems like people are regaining their cooperation and composure ever since the Friendship Games. If only Sci-Twi decided to stick around just a little longer. I wonder how they're all doing over at Camp Everfree.