Chapter 50: Summer Breakdown Pt. 1

(Jordanwolfboy9743: How's it going, guys? Jordanwolfboy here! I'm happy to announce that we've finally made it to the fiftieth chapter of the Savior of CHS! Woohoo! *hooks up phone to a wireless speaker and plays a song*)

(*Shadow soon walks in to see Jordan dancing by himself as he raises an eyebrow. He then walked over and paused the song which got Jordan's attention as he stared back at him awkwardly*)

(Shadowlight2784: You know, if you're gonna celebrate, you could at least wait for me before you do.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Uhhh... *nervous laugh*. R-Right... sorry.)

(Shadowlight2784: *sigh* It's fine, it's fine. )

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Anywho, that's not the only thing though. This story has also reached 100k reads too.)

(Shadowlight2784: It is? *checks The Savior of CHS statistics* Wow, and to think you started this story almost a year ago. You've come a long way, dude.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Nah, man, we've come a long way because I probably wouldn't be at this point if it wasn't for your help.)

(Shadowlight2784: Right, I keep forgetting that.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: I really do wanna say thank you so much for all the help and support you've given me since I first started this story, dude. I honestly really do appreciate it.)

(Shadowlight2784: Well, there's no greater feeling than the satisfaction of watching a friend go far.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: That's absolutely true, dude. *turns to the audience* I also wanna give a big thank you to all of you readers out there who chose to not only give my story a read, but also give me so much support. I also wanna give a massive thank you to my friends here on the site which includes my bud shadowlight2784, LordStarX101, TheNintegaGuy, and all the rest of you. Hopefully, we'll continue to bring joy to you guys with our writing.)

(Shadowlight2784: Yeah...even if the story itself isn't all that joyful. *rubs the back of his head*)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: *sigh* You're referring to Gavin, aren't you?)

(Shadowlight2784: Actually, I was referring to my story, The King of CHS.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: O-Oh... right... because that has... *deep inhale* Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Should... we just get on with the story now?)

(Shadowlight2784: U-Uh, y-yeah! R-Right! L-Let's get to it!)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: A-Anywho, the polls so far seem to point to changing the title. So, I do believe that's what we'll be going with. You agree?)

(Shadowlight2784: The readers have spoken, Jordan. Of course I agree.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Alright then, it's settled. We're changing the name to Summer Breakdown. No cuts, no buts, no coconuts.)

(Shadowlight2784: *holds up a coconut and looks at it sadly* Awww, sorry, little buddy. Someday we will use you.)

(Jordanwolfboy9743: Okay! With that out of the way, let's get on with the show, shall we?)