[64] Oh

I rub my eyes tiredly as I head to Kaname's office. It's around the start of class time, Saturday night, so I hope this mans is awake because otherwise, I'm going to wake him up. I need to ask him a bunch tonne of things and he isn't any help to me if he is asleep.

I pass the room quietly, making sure to keep quiet and not make enough noise to wake people up, it's better to have a conversation when everyone is asleep because then you know they aren't listening.

I know that Shiki isn't back yet. When I left my dorm there was no one in the dorm across the hall and I can't smell a recent trace of him either. He is either still loitering around outside or has somehow figured out how to stop ghouls from smelling him out. If it's the latter I want so, no cap. I need some of that smelly stuff because the CCG is going to have ghouls on their side sometime soon and I don't need them finding me.

I knock quietly on Kaname's office door. I am pretty sure he sleeps in here so if he isn't working I'll wake him up. It's a win-win situation. No one answers my knock but I can tell he is in there. I can hear his breathing.

It is slightly uneven meaning he is awake and I am sure he is ignoring me. I knew he would, I even said it. But guess what Sofa King, we have business to get down to and ignoring me isn't going to get me to leave. I knock again and open the door this time, walking straight in and staring Kaname down.

He is sitting at his desk and staring at the door. Not even doing work and ignoring me, just blatantly ignore me and my knocks. I give him an annoyed look before closing the door and heading to the chair which is in front of his desk.

"Hello Dorm President, I hope I'm not disturbing you?" I say, leaning back into my chair as he watches me move.

"Not at all, Niko," he replies, looking down at me with an unrecognisable look in his eyes.

"So I have a few questions, and I would like you to answer them this time," I say, leaning forward and putting my elbows on his desk.

He nods to me, telling me to continue. I am not going to lie, this man is as silent as Zero and it scares me slightly because I am about as secretive as Zero which means I'm a little bit like Kaname. Sure Kaname you're a good guy, you haven't really done anything against me, you are just pretentious.

"I just wanted you to tell me what Rido Kuran looks like," I say, watching him for a reaction.

He does react, but only slightly, "Why would you want to know about him?"

"Well, I thought maybe ghost man is Rido Kuran and is trying to trick me," I say, hoping I can fool him like I fooled the Aristocrats before.

Nope.

"We know that the vampiric spirit following you isn't Rido Kuran. What do you really want to know about him?" He narrows his eyes at me, making me feel slightly uneasy.

"I just want to know, you heard about the pictures being left in my room, by Mar–Shizuka Hio. I'm wondering why she would leave them in my room." I say, hoping to get an answer out of him.

"A long time ago, Rido Kuran and Shizuka Hio were engaged. It doesn't surprise me that she has photos of him." Kaname says, looking down on me.

"But that doesn't explain why she left them in my room. I have no relation to the Kurans." I say, hoping to pull his family name against him, I know he doesn't like me that much and I will happily say I am not related to him.

"That is true, but that's where the puzzle stops. I think she was just trying to confuse us. As Kaien said, she may have mixed up for room for mine because we both have a high presence." Kaname says, looking like he does not want to be bunched together with me.