[67] Soon

Niko and Ayato fight as they did in their Aogiri days. Thought was only a few months ago it seems like years ago. Niko makes sure to rip a few shoulders into her mouth before killing the vampires completely, wanting to get a meal out of this. Ayato grins at her, his eyes glowing red.

Niko grins back at him and flashes in front of him, tearing a head off before pressing a kiss to Ayato's lips and disappearing again. He watches her go with a slight scowl on his face, Niko has always been such a tease. He shakes his head and jumps up, leaping over a large chunk of vampires and landing further down the path, having a go at them before they get to the school.

Ayato watches Niko fight out of the corner of his eye, snapping necks off and ripping out hearts. [of fangirls] He wouldn't be doing this, protecting humans, saving a school if it weren't for Niko. Sure, he loves the fight and a good blood bath, but something about the way Niko treats this school makes him want to do it too, for her sake.

"Daydreaming?" Niko asks as she stabs her hand through the throat of an oncoming vampire, saving Ayato from a wound or two.

"Only about you in bed." He replies, making Niko flush pink and smacks him offhandedly.

"Maybe I'll let the next one get you," she whispers as she dances around him as they fight.

"You love me too much," he says back, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back in time to kill a stay Level E erratically running towards them.

"More than you know," she whispers back and kisses him lightly again before disappearing.

Once again Ayato scowls and starts to kill the Level E's with a brooding look on his face, he just wants to kiss Niko and here she is teasing him while they are fighting for people's lives.

Mood.

Niko jumps around haphazardly, enjoying the fight. She has been itching to beat people up for weeks but has just had to sit still and not make any physical moves towards anyone, she just had to be verbally abusive which was pretty good, but nothing like the real thing.

She grins at Akara and reaches past his head, grabbing the face of a vampire and pulling them forward, taking a large bite out of its shoulder before throwing it to the side. She chews slowly, a disgusted look coming onto her face.

"That one tasted bad," she says while trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Akara just laughs at her, shaking his head and killing people here and there. Niko grins to him and jumps behind him, entering the school grounds again and snapping a few necks of the rouge who got through them. She cringes slightly at the sound of Yagari's gun going off over and over again but tries to ignore it, instead, looking towards the school path where she notices multiple people heading her way, a Pureblood presence leading them.

She narrows her eyes at them, shooting her hand out and ripping out the heart of a vampire rushing to her. She looks at the person leading them and ner eyes go wide, not believing what she is seeing. Yuki Cross, adopted child of Kaien Cross and an obvious human, is leading a pack of Aristocrats, as a Pureblood.

She stares at them in shock for a second before a gunshot goes off right next to her head. She flinches and turns to Yagari, hissing at him.

"Could you have gotten any closer?" She asks him, a scowl tugging at her lips.

"Don't get distracted," he says, reloading the gun and shooting off wildly again.

Niko rolls her eyes and turns back to Yuki as she runs up to them.