[65] Now

"Shiki!" I recoil slightly as the boy pulls me right up to him, slamming the dorm door behind me. There's no ignoring it now, "Who are you?"

He chuckles, "I knew you were acting."

His heterochromatic eyes bore into mine, a sick smirk spreading across his face. He wraps his arms tightly around my waist and pulls me right up against him. He buries his face into my neck and takes a deep breath.

If this was Shiki I would have relaxed and fallen asleep like normal, but the fact that I know there is someone in Shiki's head means there I am more awake than I think I have ever been.

"Senri is right," he smirks against my neck, making me shiver. "Your smell is irresistible."

He licks from my shoulder all the way up to my ear, making me shiver again. I would break away but I can't hurt Shiki, not when I'm not currently in danger. I will if he tries to kill me, but for now, I'll let him munch on me until Shiki comes back to his senses.

"Senri won't be coming back until I'm done with you." He whispers into my ear before harshly biting down on my shoulder.

I let out a small scream, the pain worse than every other time I've been bitten. Whoever this is is aiming to hurt me and I can tell.

"I have plans for you, Niko." He whispers as he licks the blood trailing down my shoulder, "But for now, I'm going to indulge myself. Try and enjoy yourself."

I gulp loudly as he harshly bites into her neck, taking more than needed as he gulps down my blood. I try not to move or aggravate him, I don't want a situation where I have to harm Shiki so the best thing to do is to sit still. He pushes me backwards onto Shiki's bed and forces me underneath him.

"Who are you?" I whisper as he rips my shirt from my body and biting down on my wrist.

He chuckles again, "You will know who I am soon enough, Princess."

I shiver as he says this, not liking the way he is talking to me or looking at me. For the first time in my life, I feel small, I don't feel powerful at all, and there is also no one to help me.

Ayato is off doing something with Zero and I'm stuck with my possessed best friend. I lean my head against the pillow and cringe as his fingers trail down my sides and grip harshly at my skin.

I don't like this, I don't like this one bit.

"Well, should I make you enjoy it?" He brings his head up and whispers into my ear, "Should I do things to you while in Senri? Should I change the way you look at him forever?" He licks up my ear, my eyes widening.

I stay silent, staring at the roof and making sure not to falter my gaze towards him or what he is doing. He grips at my side tighter, drawing blood and making me wince.

"You love Senri yes?" He brings him face above mine, forcing me to make direct eye contact with him, "Should I make you hate him? Should I make you love him more than a friend? Should I force him upon you?"

I can't help but let my eyes widen at this, my mind spinning and my heart racing.

"Don't," I whisper, my voice coming out weak and quiet.

He laughs loudly and licks his lips of my blood, "You taste delightful Niko, as expected by who your parents are."

I ignore him, he knows nothing about my parents, he is just trying to break me and get me to go against the people I love.

"Your father, he ran for centuries to get away from here, your mother following later. She ran from me and fell in love with your father. Yet here you are, walking right into my hands when your parents worked so hard to get away from me." He trails his hand down my face, "You were supposed to be my child but instead you are his. We are still close. No matter, a minor setback, maybe I can make you my wife."