[25] Danger

I am in danger.

Hehe.

"So basically this mans, is ten times older than the rest of us and we are all a little bit scared of him?" I stare at the door as we all stand in the entrance hall waiting for our visitor to arrive.

"Niko, he could kill us all," Kain says nonchalantly from beside Ruka at the stairs.

Well, at least classes were cancelled. Ruka crosses her arms and stands quietly seemingly glaring at everything around her. I notice Takuma freaking out in front of everyone, practically sweating as he stares at the door. The five of them all stand out of the way and against the stairs to avoid the rest of the class.

"I heard Ichio is coming." A frantic whisper comes from someone standing further away from us.

For some reason, the fact that they are scared of him seems to scare me as well. I'd laugh if he was like four foot three or something cliche.

Ruka chuckles, bringing her hand to her mouth, "Is he really that frightening? This elderly senator."

"Well. . . he's a monster that's lived ten times longer than us." Kain looks down at her.

There it is again, the age thing. Does age affect things around here?

"I suppose that's why everyone skipped class and came here instead." He looks around the room at everyone.

Oh, I thought they were cancelled, whoops. Another reason for Yagari to kill me.

"He's admitted it so easily." Rima murmurs.

"I'm afraid as well, Rima." Oh bless your soul Shiki you are so precious, I'll die for you. "But I wonder who's scarier, Pureblood Dorm President Kuran or him?"

Well for starters, Kaname is not scary, for seconds I am scared of this mystery bloke so I would say Ichio.

"Isn't that obvious?" Aido looks towards us for the first time.

Yes Hanabusa, use your brain!

I freeze when I hear footsteps coming towards the door over all the chatter. I notice that I can hear him well before the others as they only seem to listen once I've pinpointed his location.

"Oh," I whisper as we stand quietly. "He's wearing a cape."

The five of them give me an odd look before turning their gaze back to Takuma who is standing by the door.

"Kaname!" Takuma turns to the stairs, making everyone do the same. "It's fine, you don't need to bother being here."

Smooth Takuma, I would definitely stay if someone said that to me.

"He's probably here just to lecture me." Takuma gestures to the door.

I think I would stay to see that as well.

"I haven't seen Ichio in quite a while. I just want to say hello. Is that okay?" Kaname walks ahead of Takuma down the stares.

What a brooding bitch, take one for the team and go back to bed.

"Sure, but . . ." Takuma sighs and follows him down the stairs.

"He's here," I whisper, focused solely on the door and the man behind it.

The door opens slightly before busting open and letting all the cold air in. I shuffle back to avoid it and hide behind Rima and Akatsuki. Definitely not four foot three, definitely not. He walks into the entrance hall, looking around.