[49] Chat

Zero smacks my bedroom door open. I glance up at him in shock, I'm trying to get ready for today here and you're getting all up and in my space here.

"Yes?" I ask, looking at him carefully.

"Get you stuff, you are moving into my room." He turns around and walks out, assumably going towards his room.

I look around. "What the fuck??" I whisper, grabbing some of my stuff and heading to his and Akara's, ahem, domain.

I wander in, giving Zero a weird look.

"What?" I ask as he places a pillow on the other side of the bed, Akara must have taken his with him

"You are not being alone with the ghost guy around." He says in monotone, looking at me and daring me to object to him.

I just nod and place my stuff on the floor in the corner. I sit on the floor and watch him make up a barrier between the two halves of the bed.

"You know that will fall over in the night right?" I ask, rubbing my eye slightly as I yawn, still waking up.

He glares at me and gives the pillow a harsh smack and surprisingly it doesn't fall over. I raise my eyebrows and nod to him, impressed with his work.

"Impressive." I nod along and stand up, stretching. "What are we going to do today?"

Zero doesn't reply. I didn't expect him to, let's be honest, this is Zero Kiryu we are talking about. He can't speak to one person for more than three sentences without ignoring at least one question. I shake my head slightly and head to the bathroom. I just need to get ready for the day and then we can start the festivities.

I don't want it to count as festivities for Zero but I'll find something. I close the door and lock it, I feel like some people just forget to knock and I just hope no one does for me. I am not having awkward moments with people during the holidays, I have the holiday's to deal with.

I feel like a broken record. I open the shower door and turn the water on. I close the door and let it warm up while I'm getting undressed. Work smart not hard people. I stretch right above my head and yawn, getting into the shower and welcome the warmth as the water washes across my skin in large running sheets. I sigh loudly and scrub myself clean. The three of us are sharing the one bathroom and I'm pretty sure Yuki gets up half an hour after Zero and I so that means we have little time to have a shower.

Kaien told me that Yuki has a half an hour shower in the morning. I mean, I understand half an hour shower at night, but in the morning, what? I roll my eyes And huff, it's no time to be judging. I turn off the shower and jump out, grabbing the towel on the rack and drying myself off.

I look up into the mirror and freak out, my heart rate increasing. My eyes are different colours again. One blue and one brown. I don't move, I just stare dead straight into the mirror at the eyes. What did I do last time? I blinked yeah?

I take a deep breath and blink, opening my eyes quickly, waiting to see the lilac but instead it's still the same brown and blue. I swallow deeply and try to calm myself. If I can just get my clothes on and get to Kaien I'm sure he can figure out what is going on. I quickly pull on my clothes for the day, my outfit very similar to what I used to wear around Tokyo.

Black jeans with a black top, my shoulders a little exposed but not completely bare.

I glance at the mirror one last time before walking out of the bathroom and towards Kaien's office. I really want the eyes to go away but I also want them to stay so I can show Kaien. I open his office door to see him not in there.