Party

Sagittarius: “COME ON GUYS LET’S GET THIS PARTY GOING!!!!!!!!!!!”

Virgo: “Does anyone need help? I want to help with the drinks. I want to feel useful here.”

Leo: “GUYS LOOK AT ME AND MY AWESOME DANCE MOVES!”

Capricorn: “Hey guys, remember to thank me because I organised the whole thing.”

Gemini: “Omg guys guess what… this one time I was at my sister’s party and she’s like ‘ew Gemini, boys aren’t allowed so you have to get out’ omg seriously? Ten year olds thinking that parties shouldn’t have boys in it, wow they’re missing out on so much you know. Speaking of ‘missing out on so much,’ guess were Libra and Scorpio are?”

Cancer: “Omg I know where they are… they’re up in Sagittarius’ bedroom…”

Pisces: “OMG I love this song! Gosh, I love music so much!”

Aquarius: “I know right! MUSIC IS MY LIFE!”

Taurus: “Hey guys, I’m just going to find a room to lie down on because....” *open’s up Sagittarius’ bedroom door*

Libra: “Oh… hi Taurus. Don’t mind us, we’re only making out.”

Scorpio: “Actually I was here to have a deep conversation because… I don’t like small talk. I’m into the intense, deep talk.”

Aries: “GUYS WHO WANTS TO HAVE A DANCE BATTLE RIGHT NOW!?” *Battles with Leo* *wins the battle* *passes out because of the alcohol*