School 2 - Convincing

All the signs are in class and they are received an assignment that they didn’t want to do. They go up to the teacher and try their best to convince him to change the assignment.

Aries: “MR BLOCK! I so do NOT want this assignment! It’s too long and I don’t have the patience to do it! CHANGE IT NOW OR MY FIST WILL AND YOUR FACE WILL HAVE A LITTLE PARTY”

Taurus: “Um… Mr Block? Is this what you call an assignment? It rushes me too much! I don’t like it! I want something much easier! CHANGE IT!”

Gemini: “Ok look this assignment is like way to stupid and easy for me and I want something more exciting and this is absolutely boring and ew I don’t like it why can’t you plan something fun, besides I have so much other school work to do and you’re just adding onto it with this! Or maybe you don’t have to cancel it, you could just change it a bit and move the due date to do another day so I have some free time at least?”

Cancer: “Please please pleaseeeee change the assignment… do you want me to cry?” *gives a sweet smile and shows puppy dog eyes*

Leo: “Ok listen here. I have better things to do than do this assignment, ok? I’m much more important that THIS thing. I matter.”

Virgo: “Mr Block, as much as I hate to turn down requests and offers, I strongly disagree on this whole assignment. It’s pointless. I want to do something that would actually help me for my future.”

Libra: “Not wanting to start an argument here… but seriously… this assignment isn’t what I’m going to do. Okay? Please don’t be offended, I mean no harm, but I’m not going to complete this boring thing.”

Scorpio: “Please change or cancel this assignment? I want something more intense and harder. This is too easy!”

Sagittarius: “Do you even know how bored I will get while doing this? Why don’t you do something more exciting at least? Gosh!”

Capricorn: “Mr Block, I know you’ll be a bit surprised by this. But… I don’t want to do the assignment. I know, I know, I usually don’t mind doing really hard or boring work. I don’t mind doing it if it’s pointless. But I’m really busy and stuck in all the things I’m in at home. I can’t possibly complete an assignment.”

Aquarius: “This assignment is lame. It’s going to end up like everyone else’s assignment. I don’t want that. I want my work to be unique and different.”

Pisces: *whines* “Please, Mr Block, please! I’ve worked so hard for other times and I just have so much on my plate right not… I can’t bear another one! Especially this… it’s too practical and not very creative. I don’t like that.”