Insults

A girl/guy at school starts teasing a sign. “Omg you look hideous in that top and your hair looks like a cyclone has just blown through it.”

Aries: “Shut up before I punch you!”

Taurus: “Really? Eh… I tried.”

Gemini: “Omg excuse me? How dare you insult this awesome top that I got all the way from Africa, do you know what this means? I have a top from another place ok. And you know I worked really hard on my hair so can you just shut up… look at you, you’ve got the yellowest teeth I’ve ever seen and your face doesn’t blend into your big head. Speaking of big heads, I feel sorry for your head since there’s no brain in it! Now shut up and leave!”

Cancer: “Really? I um… well ok…” Does my hair really look that bad? *sniffs* wow… I’m really sad now :’(

Leo: “Oh ok…” *looks into the mirror when no one is watching and tries to fix it up and feels upset*

Virgo: Hmm let me check in the mirror. Omg. My hair is neat. Then why am I being criticised? *sighs* but I try SO hard to look perfect to everyone. It’s frustrating. :(

Libra: “What? Oh I’ll fix it later. But you should tell me in a nicer way at least.”

Scorpio: “Oh um… yeah I’ll fix it…” *pretends she doesn’t care when she actually does*

Sagittarius: “So what? I tried my best ok? Besides, messy hair is my style!”

Capricorn: “So what? If you told me that in an honest, sincere way… I would listen to you. But since you’re being really mean about it, I’m just going to ignore you.”

Aquarius: “Omg it’s my favourite top, ok? I’m sick of people criticising me. Ugh. People like you completely change my mood. Gosh.”

Pisces: “So what?” *says it in a sad way and thinks about it for a long time**starts tearing up*

~By the way, when the writing is in italics, it's what the person is thinking. The * sign is what the person is doing. And the " is obviusly what they're saying :) Keep reading!~