School Again

~So this chapter is what each zodiac sign would do at school~

It was a boring Tuesday and all the signs were stuck in class, listening to the teacher's lecture and doing work. This is what each sign would do in class normally.

Aries: Starts an argument with the teacher. Wouldn't sit down. Can't listen for too long. "This is too boring" :( Finds something interesting out the window. Laughs extremely hard at the teacher's joke. Is impatient, an can't wait until the end of class.

Taurus: Sneaks in a packet of chips. Doesn't laugh too hard at the teacher's jokes, but understands them. Sneaks in pancakes and eats them in class. Works hard. Sneaks in a roast beef. No one notices. Is patient, and can wait until the teacher is done talking.

Gemini: Class clown. Would say something smart or comments on something that the teacher says every two seconds. Makes a few jokes. Wants to listen and learn more in class, but doesn't have the patience to listen to too much information. Asks questions a lot.

Cancer: Listens quietly in class. Extremely creative with work. Gets lost with looking at something out the window. Whines about how long the class is taking. Shares food with Taurus. Giggles at the teacher's jokes.

Leo: Joins Gemini in the comments and jokes. Raises hand for the teacher to notice. Laughs really loudly at other jokes. Doesn't want to go unnoticed. Also can't wait until class ends.

Virgo: Patiently waits and listens in class. Is very intelligent, so the teacher's lecture makes complete sense. Takes notes neatly and usually understands. When there are questions, Virgo asks after class or finds out the answer by them self because they don't want much attention.

Libra: Laughs at every single joke. Doesn't like class debates, because choosing a team is very hard. Talks to others while the teacher is talking and cannot be quiet for too long.

Scorpio: Very focused. Can focus on work and lectures without being distracted by other people. Might not understand everything the teacher says, but tries their best to make a sense out of it. Doesn't laugh at every joke, but understands it.

Sagittarius: Very restless in class. Cannot sit still or work in complete silence. Very bubbly and laughs at everything, even the things that aren't jokes. Easily distracted by things around the place and fidgets with things close by.

Capricorn: Listens and gives a lot of attention to the teacher. Works hard and asks a lot of questions to clear their doubts. Very focused and patiently waiting until the class clown shut up. Uses sarcasm for people who ask really obvious questions.

Aquarius: Likes to stand out and be different to the others in class. Doesn't want to take notes or listen the same way, probably would do something a bit different. Wants to talk to others in class instead of listening to lectures and doesn't assume people's intelligence.

Pisces: Tries to listen in class, but ends up day dreaming more than any one else. Draws little pictures in their books instead of concentrating. Very wise, but answers questions based on their intuition more than facts and figures.