Carnival (A)

~1K favorites!? THANK YOU ALL!~

All the signs were out at a carnival to just have fun.

Libra: "Who wants to go to the super fast roller coaster with me?!"

Capricorn: "Me! I want to go! "

Aries: "Let's have a competition. We're going to go on the roller coaster five times in a row. Whoever survives it without feeling sick gets $50 from the other signs!"

Sagittarius: "Woahh okay then I'll do it! I'M GOING TO WIN!"

Virgo: "Wait so I'm going to pay $50 for the winner? Not happening. Because I'm going to be competing as well!"

Aquarius: "Really? Wow Virgo, that's so unexpected. I'm going to do something different to you all... I'm going to the merry go round. Who says it's only for kids?"

Leo: *on the ferries wheel* "GUYS LOOK AT ME!!!"

Pisces: "Woah you look so cool up there! I want to go!"

Taurus: "Guys I got you all food! Fairy floss, candy, chips and popcorn. Your welcome."

Cancer: "Food!? Yay I'd have some! Thanks Taurus."

Scorpio: "Hey look it's the haunted house. I'm going in!"

Gemini: "I found this machine here. I wonder what it does... I'm going to find out!"

Gemini was so curious that he played around with the machine. He didn't know it was a time machine, so he got sent to the future. He met all the other signs in the future. If you want to know what happened, read the next chapter coming up ;) ------>