The Necklace Mystery (B)

~So here's a reminder of the gender swaps: the girls are Aries, Leo, Cancer, Pisces, Gemini and Virgo. The guys are Sagittarius, Scorpio, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus and Capricorn~

"GUYS GUYS! SOMEONE STOLE MY NECKLACE!" Gemini screamed. The other signs turned at looked at her. They were all at school and Gemini had just lost her expensive necklace. "IT'S GONE...?" Pisces gasped. Pisces gave that necklace to Gemini on her birthday.

"Yes!" Gemini replied. "Guys, you know what this means..." Capricorn said. "IT'S MYSTERY TIME!" Sagittarius announced. Scorpio and Virgo got super excited. "I love mysteries," Virgo said. "Yeah. It's so... mysterious," Scorpio replied. "Great! Let's start investigating!" Leo exclaimed.

"Okay... so who do you guys know here that loves jewellery other than Libra, Taurus and Leo?" Aquarius asked. "Melanie Blue," Taurus said. "Really? Melanie does love jewellery, but she wouldn't steal. How about Kirsty Green? She's the type of person who would steal," Virgo pointed out. "Um do guys even remember Will Spearshakes? He stole Ms Qwerty's gold earrings last year," Cancer reminded. "Or Ms Qwerty could have stolen Gemini's necklace herself! She always talks about how much she loves Gemini's jewellery," Libra suggested.

"Hmm it looks like we have to split up to 'spy' on all our current suspects," Capricorn said to the others. "Okay. All the water signs can spy on Melanie. All the earth signs can spy on Kirsty. All the air signs can spy on Ms Qwerty and all the fire signs can spy on Will," Aries instructed. So that's what they all did.

First, the water signs walked towards Melanie's locker. She was there, tying up her hair and looking into the mirror. "There's Melanie," Pisces whispered out loud, like it wasn't obvious. The three of them were standing right next to Melanie's locker, watching her every move. Melanie fiddled with her own necklace for a few seconds. "Oh my gosh," Cancer gasped in a whisper voice. "She touched her own necklace. Isn't that just a bit too suspicious?"

"Yes. We need to find out her deepest DARKEST secrets," Scorpio whispered, rubbing his hands together. The three of them stood there, watching Melanie in silence. Then she turned to them. "Guys I can hear you whispering about me," she told them. Cancer gasped. "But how!?" she asked. "Um... you're right next to me," she replied.

The water signs looked at where they were. They were about two inches away from Melanie's face. Obviously she would have noticed them and heard what they were talking about. "Oh," Scorpio said. "Uh... sorry," Pisces told her. Then the three of them slowly walked away.

The air signs stood in front of Ms Qwerty who was sitting at her desk. "Oh Ms Q! We want to know about your life in jewellery," Aquarius asked. "No," Ms Qwerty simply replied. "Aw come on! Tell us what kind of jewellery you like," Gemini pleaded. "No," Mrs Qwerty repeated. "Why not?" Gemini asked. "Because... because my ex boyfriend used to like my jewellery..." Ms Qwerty said sadly. She placed one of her hands on her heart. "I loved him so dearly," she said in her old lady voice.

The three signs started cracking up. Ms Qwerty actually had a boyfriend? Someone actually decided to date her? What was he thinking? Anyway, back to business. "I will only tell you kids about my love of jewellery if someone wants to date me again," Ms Qwerty sniffed. Gemini and Aquarius looked at Libra. "Libra, you've got to flirt with her," Aquarius told her. "What!? It's Ms Qwerty. WHO would be crazy enough to flirt with her?" Libra replied. "But you're the most flirty zodiac sign!" Gemini reminded. Libra sighed. "Fine," he said.