Kids

So what would each zodiac sign act like when they were little kids?
First of all your zodiac signs is actually way more stronger and suits you when you were a kid. That's because when you were a kid, you didn't go through many experiences with other people that change your personality. But like now you've gone through everything and unconsciously changed. Because changing is like the point of life or something like that. I don't want to sound too cheesey there.

Aries: a leader, directing other kids in games, enthusiastic, can't sit still for too long, jumpy and excited, stubborn, short-tempered, not afraid to take a few risks, attached to parents, doesn't want parents to tell them what to do all the time, demanding, a bit aggressive, has a couple of temper-tantrums, parents find it hard to make them realize their mistakes, MUST be watched 24/7 (other wise who knows what will happen lol), like being the leader of other kids, quick deciders, moves quickly, fearless, happy and bubbly most of the time, very energetic, indisciplined, probably enjoys going to parks and having lots of friends. Best parents for them are Aries/ Pisces mum and Leo/Sagittarius dad.

Taurus: likes to get comfy and safe, loves soft toys, blankets and teddies, doesn't like rushing, doesn't like changes, master and procrastinating, can't be bothered cleaning their room or packing away toys after they use it, very very stubborn, loves to stay in bed all day (and every sign will do this when they become a teenager), obedient to their parents most of the time, never rebellious, likes to cuddle, careful, practical, very loyal, likes to collect/keep/posses lots of toys, patient, they have their own sense of time so they'll finish anything at their own speed, hurrying them will slow them down even more, touchy, great at hugging, good at commitment. Best parents for them are Cancer/Taurus mum and Capricorn/Virgo dad.

Gemini: doesn't like staying in one place or with one thing for too long, needs changed, can get bored easily, curious, asks a lot of questions, don't like parents interfering with their life, mentally flexible, love to learn, love facts, good readers, witty, funny, boredom will turn them into a hyper and nervous child, like to make friends with kids of any age and parents, questioning, needs freedom to explore and learn, wants to be involved in new things but might get bored with it, likes to try a bit of everything, inconsistent, changes their mind easily, impatient, might find that other kids can't keep up with them, can easily manipulate adults or other kids to do them a favour, parents should teach them to be loyal and committed. Best parents for them are Libra/Gemini mum, Leo/Aquarius dad.

Cancer: honest, obedient, sincere, do their best to make their parents proud, devoted to their parents, love home and family life, very attached to the family (especially their mum), need loads of love, can feel hurt or cold when parents are harsh with them and can go into wrong directions because of that, likes cuddles and soft toys, intuitive to other people's emotions, imaginative, creative, likes to spend time at home, likes to save things like photos and important details, likes to look back at those things, moody, clingy, dreamy, has lots of creative ideas, changeable, likes to spend time with the family at home with maybe a nice big dinner or something. Best parents for them are Pisces/Cancer mum, Scorpio/Taurus dad.

Leo: confident, demanding, unlikely to listen to their parents, like to do their own thing, loves to have lots of friends, want people to respect and like them, likes to direct all the other kids in games and activities, likes to be a leader, full of great ideas, likes to be comfortable, good at drama, has a way of manipulating people to do what they want, other kids find it easy to listen to them, don't do anything they don't feel the best in, doesn't like to be wrong, indisciplined, happy and cheerful most of the time, bad temper, dominating, a bit self-centred, bossy, a bit judgemental, parents would fail in embarrassing them because they don't get embarrassed easily, likes taking big group pictures. Best parents for them are Leo/Pisces mum, Sagittarius/Aries dad.