The Future (A)

In the other chapter, Gemini was curious about a time machine that he found at a carnival. But he didn't know it was a time machine. Gemini played around with it and got sent to the future. He opened his eyes and this is what had happened next...

Where am I? Gemini thought to himself. He looked around. The buildings and road were strange and different. Suddenly, a flying object flew past him. "Woahhh," he gasped. It was a flying car. Everything here looked like the future.

Gemini looked at the machine that he played with before. It said 'Time Machine' in tiny letters. Gemini gasped again. He is in the future. "Oh my gosh......" said a voice. Gemini turned around. A tall, surprised looking man stood in front of him. He looked a lot like Gemini.

"You're Gemini!?" the man asked. Gemini nodded. "Um... who are you?" he asked. "I'm your future self. And I remember that when I was your age, I travelled to the future!" the man exclaimed. Gemini's face lit up. He just met his future self! "Hi, future me!" he greeted. "Oh call me Gem," the man said. Gemini nodded. "Hi Gem! Where are the other signs?" he asked. Gem smiled. "Follow me," he told him.

The two of them went to an apartment and knocked on the door. Two girls answered it. They were about twelve years old. "Leo's twin daughters," Gem whispered to Gemini. "Oh..." Gemini said. Before one of the girls could talk, a few other younger kids came bouncing to the front door. "Leo loves children, you know that. So this is his big family," Gem said.

Then they both left without saying anything. Gem took Gemini to a working office and peeked throught the glass door. "There's Capricorn. She's the manager of a whole company. She's working at the moment," Gem explained. "Wow I've always known how ambitious Capricorn was," Gemini added. "Yup, she's reached her goals!" Gem said.

He took his younger self to a dark place covered in black and purple. "Hi guys, what can I do for you?" said a female voice. Gemini looked around. A woman with dark hair and mysterious dark eyes came out in front of him. "This is Scorpio," Gem introduced. "Aw this must be your younger version of yourself that you were telling me about years ago," Scorpio smiled, looking at Gemini. Gemini nodded. Scorpio still has her good memory with her.

Next, Gem took Gemini to a place where boxers train for boxing. Gemini looked around and saw a familiar masculine man in the corner. "Aries?" he said to himself. "Yeah that's him," Gem said. "Wow," Gemini laughed. This is totally something that he imagined Aries to do.

After that, Gem took Gemini to a school. "What are we doing here?" Gemini asked. "Virgo is a teacher at this school," Gem answered. Gemini looked ahead and saw Virgo talking to another teacher. "Woah," he gasped. Virgo was probably the one who changed the most. "Yeah she's beautiful, right?" Gem asked. "Yup," Gemini replied.

Then both of them went to a cafe. "There's Taurus!" Gemini guessed. "Correct," Gem said. Taurus was ordering something to drink when she saw Gemini and Gem looking through the window. She waved and Gemini waved back.

"Where's Sagittarius?" Gemini asked. He had always thought Sagittarius would never grow up because of the way he acted. "Oh he's gone travelling the world. You know how much he loves travels and adventures," Gem said. Gemini nodded. Of course Sagittarius would be travelling.

It was getting dark now, and Gem took Gemini to another house. They both looked through the window. The house was small, cosy and comfortable. There were pictures of a family hung up. "Cancer's home," Gem told Gemini. Yeah it definately looked like the home of Cancer. There was home cooked food on the kitched bench and a warm fire place.

Then they both went to another house which was the complete opposite. Looking through the window, the house was big and fancy. A chandelier hung down and the sofas looked super expensive. It was very luxurious. "Libra's house. He really does love beauty, elegance and luxury doesn't he?" Gem smiled. "Yeah he does," Gemini agreed.

It was now night time. They both went to an apartment. Right at the front door, they saw a girl bending down and talking to three little puppies and a dog. The girl looked up and stood up. "Gemini," she said and smiled. "Gemini, this is Pisces!" Gem said. "Hi Pisces," Gemini greeted. "Hi! I'm just playing with my puppies," she replied.

Gem and Gemini soon went back out at the dark and met future Aquarius. "Hey Aquarius, what are you doing out here at night?" Gem asked him. "Oh just going to meet Pisces after today's work," he said. "Aquarius and Pisces work together to make the human world a better place and to help others," Gem explained when Aquarius left. "Oh yeah. They're good at that!" Gemini said. "Oh and... Taurus and Aquarius are still together," Gem said.

The two of them walked in the dark and found the time machine again. "Gemini, you've got to get back home. It's good that you visited," Gem said with a smile. "Thanks for showing me around! Bye!" Gemini said and waved. Gem pressed some buttons on the machine which sent Gemini off to his original time.

Gemini opened his eyes and looked around. He was back at the noisy, fun carnival. Woahh that was so cool! he thought. He ran off to tell his friends all about it.