Opposites

These are the opposite signs of the zodiac and why:

Aries & Libra

Aries is competitive, enjoys competition and fun arguments. Libra likes peace and justice, they find it hard to choose a side to argue about. Aries is lively and restless. Libra is sensible and disciplined. Aries is intense and passionate in things. Libra is easy-going and laid back.

Taurus & Scorpio

Taurus is calm, easy-going and stable. Scorpio is intense, passionate and is hard to pin down. Taurus isn't very emotional but is sensitive. Scorpio is emotional and has a hard outer shell. Taurus doesn't worry about life too much. Scorpio is constantly thinking and questioning things.

Gemini & Sagittarius

Gemini learns through books and internet, prefers talking to a few people. Sagittarius learns though getting up and finding things themselves, they prefer talking to a big group of people. Gemini can get very anxious or nervous, Sagittarius can get confident or even over-confident.

Cancer & Capricorn

Cancer is creative and bases their decisions on their feelings about it. Capricorn is logical and bases their decisions on facts and figures. Cancer is emotional and likes to think about the past. Capricorn is unemotional and likes to think and plan for the future. Cancer is soft and sweet, Capricorn is strong and stable. 

Leo & Aquarius

Leo wants to know other people's opinions on them, they care about it a lot. Aquarius doesn't need to know other's opinions on them, they don't care about what people think of them. Leo wants people to like them. Aquarius wants to be unique and doesn't mind if people don't approve of them. Leo trusts people too easily, Aquarius finds it hard to trust people.

Virgo & Pisces

Pisces is imaginative, open minded and easily distracted. Virgo is narrow-minded but very focused and hard-working. Pisces tends to believe in things very easily. Virgo can see the difference between fact and fake and doesn't believe everything. Pisces accepts anyone for themselves. Virgo can have standards of people sometimes.

~Opposites attract ;) ~