Shopping

~This chapter was requested by @Piciesamathyst, enjoy!~

All the signs here are all girls going shopping together.

"ZS!" Aries yelled as she spotted her favourite store. ZS was the best ever store for zodiac signs. "COME WITH ME!" she said as she pulled Gemini's shirt into the shop. The other signs followed her.

"Woahhh look at these jeans!" Capricorn said as she picked up a pair of blue skinny jeans. "Try it on!" Pisces told her. Capricorn nodded and went inside the dressing room.

A lady who worked for the store came up to the girls. "Hey guys, do any of you need help?" she asked. "Is there anything here that is a little more darker..? Like, all I see here are bright colours," Scorpio told her. "Yeah we do have some colours that aren't as bright," she replied. Scorpio followed the lady to another section.

Meanwhile, Leo trying on multiple items. Every time she came out of the change rooms, the other signs would look at her and compliment her. Leo enjoyed that. "Wow Leo... what fashion icon do you follow?" Aquarius asked her. "Oh I don't follow anything. I do my own thing," Leo answered. And it was true.

Sagittarius picked up a dress and showed it to Virgo. "Virgo! Try this on! I bet it'll look great on you," she said. Virgo eyed the dress up and down. The dress was extremely short, it had no straps, and it was very showy. Virgo shook her head. "It's too short. It shows too much skin," she said. "Please? It would look soooo good on you," Cancer pleaded. Virgo fell for Cancer's innocent, pleading eyes and took the dress. "Alright," she sighed.

She went into the changing rooms to change. Capricorn stared long and hard at her pair of jeans. It was great, but it was too expensive. Capricorn was the type of person to save her money and to use it on things that were really worth it. Well these jeans were worth it. Capricorn was also the person to put a lot of thought in a decision. So she was still deciding.

Libra looked around in excitement. She found a nice red dress. "Hey can I try that on?" Aries asked her. Libra being the generous person she is, gave Aries the dress. She knew that Aries would look good in it because it's red and Aries suits the colour red a lot.

Just then, Scorpio came out of the change rooms wearing a black top and a deep red skirt. "Woah SCORPIO!" Sagittarius exclaimed. "You look amazing!" Pisces complimented. Scorpio smiled. "Thanks guys," she said. Virgo came out of her change room. "I-Is this too... weird?" she asked slowly. She was wearing the short dress she was worried about. "Nooo not at all! It actually suits you," Aquarius complimented. Virgo shyly smiled. "Well thanks," she said.

"Alright guys, let's go somewhere else. This place is boring," Gemini said, walking out. "Agreed," Sagittarius agreed. All the signs walked out after Capricorn and Scorpio bought their clothes. They all walked to another store.

"Guys - SELFIE!" Leo yelled. She pulled out her phone. All the signs got in and Leo took the picture. She loved to take pictures with friends. Then they kept walking until they entered another store.

"These shoes!" Pisces squealed when she walked in. There were a pair of boots on one of the shelves. "Ahaha I love how Pisces loves shoes so much," Taurus said.

Pisces ended up buying the boots and a pair of black heels. Then all of the signs went to Nandos for lunch. "Gosh I love Nandos," Cancer said. "I know right!" Taurus agreed. Leo took a few other selfies there. The twelve girls ate their food from Virgo neatly eating it to Sagittarius gobbling her chicken down. Aquarius made her own combinations of sauces with the food before she ate.

Then the girls entered another store. Cancer wanted to buy a top there but the top wasn't her size. So Cancer called a store worker to help her. The worker's name was Livia. Livia went up to Cancer. "What do you want?" she rudely asked.

"Uh... is there another top in my size...?" she asked. "As you can clearly see, there's nothing of your size. So no. Go buy something else, ok?" Livia spat. "Excuse me?" Aries protectively spat back. "You do not talk to my friend in that way!" "Ugh whatever," Livia said, rolling her eyes.

Livia walked up to Libra who was looking at a pair of shorts. "Don't buy that. It would look horrible on you," she laughed meanly. "Shut up," Libra softly said. She didn't want to talk back and start an argument. But Livia continued. "DON'T TELL ME TO SHUT UP YOU UGLY PIECE OF TRASH!" Livia screeched.

"You really need to fix your attitude," Leo told her. "YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR FACE!" Livia replied. Leo was taken back. Even though she was strong on the outside, she was also very sensitive on the inside. She didn't go well with hearing bad things about herself. Pisces went over to comfort her.

Livia looked at Pisces. "And you... you're so-" Livia started. But before she could say anything, Capricorn spoke up.

"That's it... we're calling the manager!" Capricorn announced. She, Gemini and Aquarius went up to the front and called for the manager. The manager came out. His name was Bob. "What's the problem?" he asked. Gemini explained what was happening.

Bob looked at where the others were. Livia was yelling at Cancer who was in tears. "Yes, I've received a lot of complaints about Livia. I'll settle this," Bob said as he walked towards Livia. From far, Capricorn, Gemini and Aquarius watched Livia and Bob argue.

Libra was trying her best to accept what was going on. She didn't like arguments. She wanted peace and happiness. That's obviously not what was going on. "YOU DO NOT TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY!" Bob had told Livia.

"UM EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU MY FATHER? NO, YOU'RE NOT. SO YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Livia yelled back. "NO BUT I'M YOUR BOSS! AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST COMPLAINT I'VE GOTTEN ABOUT YOU FROM MY CUSTOMERS!" Bob shouted. "WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID STORE AND THE CUSTOMERS? PEOPLE COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MY LOOKS, OK!?" Livia shouted back at him. "AGHHHH LIVIA YOU ARE GETTING ME REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW...!!!" Bob screamed. His face was bright red, it looked like he was trying to hold his temper in.

Then suddenly, Livia leaned in and kissed Bob's lips.

She pulled away. "Are you angry at me now?" she asked him with a flirty smile. The other sign's mouths dropped open like a... like... like rain. Well it's not every day that you see an eighteen year old kiss a forty five year old. But it was hilarious to Sagittarius. She burst out in laughter.

Bob was angrier than ever. Livia just kissed her boss after verbally abusing his customers! "THAT'S IT - YOU'RE FIRED!" he screamed. Everyone else at the store stopped at looked at him in shock.

Livia's smile faded. There was a long pause. Then unexpectedly, she punched Bob square in the face. "AAGH WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Bob yelled in anger and pain. Pisces and Cancer went over to comfort him. "HOW DARE YOU FIRE ME!?" Livia howled. Libra rushed over to them. "Guys, guys! Don't make a scene! Just talk things out without raising your voice," she told them.

Livia breathed up and down and soon calmed down. "Fine. Let me talk my problem out. Bob... I love you," she sighed. "What!?" the zodiac signs gasped. "Um... what?" Bob asked in shock. Sagittarius burst out in even more laughter. "This is... the best... shopping day ever..." she gasped between laughs.

Livia's eyes filled up in sadness and pain. "Bob... I've always had a crush on you. I've never told anyone because I'm eighteen and you're forty five. I know you have a wife and kids, and that breaks my heart. I just wish you would love me back the way that I love you," Livia explained.

"This is such a cute love story!" Gemini giggled. Bob looked at Livia and held her hands. "Livia... why didn't you tell me before? I too, have always had a crush on you. I just wish that we could be together. But that's not possible. I truly now understand the reason of your actions. Now that we know each other's feelings, we should be more open and honest with our love for one another," Bob told her.

"Really?" Livia asked him. She had hope in her eyes. "Um no. I lied. As I was saying... YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!" Bob screamed at her. Livia rolled her eyes. "Well my fake love story was worth a try," she mumbled. She took her name tag and threw it at Bob. She ripped of her shirt which had the store's name on it and threw it on the ground. Then she walked out of the place leaving everyone surprised.

Sagittarius was still laughing. Everyone else burst out laughing as well. So did Bob. "Okay do any of you girls need any help?" he smiled. "Nope," Scorpio replied.

The signs went to one last store, bought drinks for themselves and soon went home.