Jail (B)

The signs were in jail. Do you know how that happened?

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Aries shouted out. Leo slammed her fist on the table. "Woahhh guys calm down," Gemini casually said. She turned over a page of her book. "JUST CHOOSE TRUTH OR DARE!" Aries repeated. Her face was red and she did not look like she was joking. "What's gotten into you guys?" Gemini asked, looking up from her book. "They're having a really really intense game of truth or dare," Sagittarius explained. He was behind the two other girls.

"Oh okay... um I choose dare," Gemini told them. Aries and Leo calmed down. "Alright then," Aries replied. "I dare you to rob a bank."

"Rob a bank?" Gemini asked, raising her eyebrows. The fire signs nodded and looked at each other excitedly. Gemini scoffed. "No way," she said. "DO IT OR ELSE..." Aries shouted in her face. "Okay okay," Gemini answered. She got up and went outside. The fire signs all followed her. Gemini got into her car and let the others get in too. Gemini drove and parked her car near a bank. She nervously got out and quickly walked inside.

Meanwhile, Taurus and Pisces were out on a date. They were talking and laughing while eating lunch outside. Capricorn walked passed and noticed them. "Oh you guys are on a date?" he asked them. Taurus and Pisces nodded. "Can I join you guys?" he asked jokingly. "Um no..." Taurus started. "Of course!" Pisces smiled. Capricorn smirked at Taurus and pulled out a chair from another table to sit next to them.

"I'm a third wheel," he said. Taurus groaned. He didn't want someone else on with him on a date. Just then, the three of them heard loud sirens come out of nowhere. They all looked at the direction it was coming from. It was from a building with police cars parked next to it and people running. "Someone's robbed a bank!" an old man next to them exclaimed. The signs looked closer... they spotted Gemini driving away with stolen money and the fire signs inside. "Oh no," Pisces breathed.

"Okay let's follow them!" Taurus instructed. Capricorn, Taurus and Pisces jumped into Taurus's car and followed Gemini's car. "What do they think they're doing? They've gone crazy," Capricorn breathed. Loud sirens were still going on. Finally Gemini's car stopped. It had just ran out of petrol. "Nooooooooo..." she howled. Sagittarius shrugged. "At least you did the dare," he said. The police got out of their cars and managed to arrest Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius and Leo. Another police man managed to somehow open the back and get all the stolen money back.

Capricorn, Taurus and Pisces quickly got out of their car and rushed over to the others. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Taurus exclaimed, exhausted. "It was a dare," Gemini mumbled. "Seriously?" Pisces sighed. "Step away from the criminals," a police man firmly said. Pisces, Capricorn and Taurus took a few steps back.

Meanwhile, Virgo and Cancer were at a museum. "Oooh this is pretty," Cancer said, pointing to a painting that was hanging on the wall. "Yeah it's done well," Virgo commented. The two girls walked along.

They walked up to a glass box. Inside was a heavy, valuable crown. "This used to be an ancient king's crown," Virgo breathed, reading the information on the side. "Yeah it's the most valuable thing in this museum," Cancer added. Near them, two kids were playing with a tennis ball. "Kids, don't play here. It's a museum," their dad told them. The kids stopped playing. Then their dad and their mum turned towards a painting and admired it. The kids saw that their parents weren't looking, so they continued playing.

"Catch!" one of the kids said to the other. The other kid tried to catch it, but he missed. The ball went straight to the glass box with the crown in it and smashed it open. Sirens started going off. "Whoops," said the little girl who threw the ball.