Halloween

Interviewer: Yes its that time of the year when you dress up in costumes and go out trick or treating. Today we have 24 signs with us, both male and female. They will tell us about their outfits.
Aries: So I am going first. And I think the girls should go first... Since ladies first and all that!
Interviewer: alright then girls go first! Begin Aries.

Aries: I will dress up as Arya Stark. She is my favourite game of thrones character and she is so cool.

Taurus: I am going as Tinkerbell. She is my favourite! I love how she is such a loyal friend to Peter Pan.

Gemini: Omg I want to be everything, froma fairy princess to the evil stepmother. I have decided I will dress up as Lady Gaga. That way I can keep on changing the dresses all night.

Cancer: I am going to dress up as Mulan because she is a strong person, and although many people think otherwise I am strong too. Also because she really loves her family.

Leo: I have decided to dress up Daenerys Targaryen. The mother of dragons. The right queen of Westeros and the Queen of Meereen.

Virgo: I am going to dress up as a bee. Yes why not! I identify with Bees, they are hardworking and social.

Libra: I really couldn't deside. In the end I decided to go for a classic: Cinderella! Need I explain more.

Scorpio: I am going to be Count Dracula's bride. A supersexy blood sucking vamipre.

Sagittarius: I will dress up as a naughty nurse. *wink* you know what I mean?

Capricorn: Can I not play dress up! Alright fine I will dress up as Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Because she is hardworking.

Aquarius: I will be Ariel, the little mermaid. Her curiosity and general disregard for the rule and what other people think is much like me.

Pisces: I will dress up as Alice from Alice in wonderland. Oh how wonderful would be to go down the rabbit hole.

Interviewer: Alright guys it is your turn. Begin!

Aries: I will do an ironman. I have the costume and I think i will be a great Ironman.

Taurus: I am thinking of being literal and going as a bull! Ok no I am dressing up as a zombie.

Gemini: Already brought my Captain Jack Sparrow dress. Yo ho yo he he its a pirate life for me.

Cancer: I am gonna dress up as a mummy coz cancer its the mommy of all Zodiac signs, geddit! Mummy! Just kidding I will be Dr Watson.

Leo: I am dressing up as a King Leonardus from 300. Talk about living upto your name

Virgo: I would love to dress up as Monsieur Hercule Piroit, a Belgian detective by Agatha Christie.

Libra: I am going to be Casanova. I am kind of the modern-day casanova. I could be James Bond as well, he is just as good with the ladies.

Scorpio: I am thinking of going as Lord Voldemort. He is dark, despotic and totally evil!

Sagittarius: Indiana Jones because I love adventure.

Capricorn: Snape Serverus Snape. He is the most hardworking but misunderstood character in the whole book. Also he is my favourite.

Aquarius: The 10th Doctor from Dr Who. I think he was quite eclectic. I could also be Sherlock from Bbc or even Che Guevara.

Pisces: I will be King Neptune with his trident. The ruler of the sea.