*Capricorn & Virgo - One Shot*

~So this has been requested from JustTheTwoOfUs1612 Capricorn is a guy, Virgo & Sagittarius are girls~

It was Friday afternoon, and Virgo was just walking home from school. She was on her way home when she realized a nice new coffee shop. It's never been there before. Virgo walked inside and looked around. The shop was small and there weren't many customers. "Nice," she said to herself. She knew her parent's weren't home yet, so she could spend all the time she wanted in the shop. Virgo sat on a table after ordering a nice coffee.
Capricorn's aunt was the owner of the shop. So while she was working Capricorn was just with her, doing whatever he wanted to do. Capricorn decided to go order some coffee for himself for once. So that's what he did. He sat on any random seat he could find. "Uh... hi," said a voice in front of him. Capricorn turned around and saw Virgo there. "Oh sorry I didn't realize you were sitting here," he apologized. He quickly got up. "Oh no no that's fine. You can sit there if you want," Virgo told him.

"Really? Thanks," he said. He sat back down opposite Virgo. "I'm Capricorn," he said, holding out his hand. "My name is Virgo," Virgo replied. She took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Virgo. I haven't seen you here before. Do you live somewhere around here?" Capricorn asked. "No. I live on that street after this one," Virgo replied. Capricorn nodded. "What school do you go to? Because I haven't seen anyone like you at school either," Virgo said. "I'm home schooled," Capricorn muttered with a shrug. "Oh that must suck," said Virgo. "Yeah," he agreed. They both drank all their coffee while talking. And soon Virgo had to leave. "Bye Capricorn," she said standing up. "Bye," he said back with a smile. Virgo walked back home.

The next day she woke up excited. It was her cousin's birthday party that Virgo had to go. Virgo got dressed into anything she wanted. She didn't put on much make-up, just lipstick. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She hadn't gone to a party in ages.
Her dad drove her there. When she arrived, her friends ran up to her. "Omg VIRGO you look soooo good," one of them squealed. "Woah Virgo! You look amazing!" another one complimented. "Thanks guys. DON'T make scene though," Virgo told them. She enjoyed the rest of the night with her friends. At one point she was laughing so hard at something that she hit someone behind her. Virgo spun around. "I am sooo sorry," she said to the person. She looked up. It was Capricorn. "What...? Capricorn it's you! What are you doing here?" she gasped with a smile. Capricorn looked extremely great at the party. "I'm uh, a friend of the birthday g-girl," he stuttered, staring at Virgo. She smiled shyly. "Okay... you look nice," she said. "Thanks. You do too," he told her. "Thanks," Virgo replied quietly. They awkwardly stood there in front of each other. It was silent. Then Sagittarius came in the middle of it all.
"Hey hey hey! So... I'm trying to get all the couples together here for a dance competition! I need you guys!" she told them both. "Wait, what? Oh no Sagittarius, we're not a couple-" Virgo started. "Yeah no one cares," Sagittarius laughed. She pulled Capricorn and Virgo by their shoulders to the side. She pulled out a microphone that managed to fit in her pocket and started speaking into it. "Guys guys guys stop DANCING. It's time for the battle of the couples to BEGIN!" she announced. Everyone at the party cheered. Three couples went in the middle of the circle that everyone crowded around. Sagittarius pushed Virgo and Capricorn in the middle. So now there were four couples. The music was loud and the other couples started dancing. Except for Virgo and Capricorn. They were both embarrassed. "COME ON GUYS, DANCE!" some guy yelled at them. Then they agreed to dance together just this time. So all four couples danced including Virgo and Capricorn. At first they were completely terrified of everything, and later they let loose and got into the dancing mode.

After that was over, they were laughing out of breath. Everyone a the party had gone back to normal. "That... was horrible," Virgo breathed with a smile. "Agreed," Capricorn added. Both of them spent time with each other for the rest of the night. Soon it was time for them to go home. "Virgo, I was wondering something. Do you want to go out together some time?" Capricorn asked her. "G-go out? As in, go out on a date?" she questioned. "Yeah. A date," he replied. Virgo turned a little pink for some reason. "Sure," she said. Capricorn smiled. He told her the place to meet him for the date next week. Virgo smiled happily as she went home.