Bubble Gum

All the signs go to the famous Bubble Gum Factory together. There are different types of gum with weird and exotic flavours.

Aquarius: “Do we get fee bubble gum!? Please tell me we do!”

Capricorn: “Hmm… so this is the bubble gum machine? How does it work?”

Gemini: “I don’t know, but I’m going to find out!” *pushes a button*

Virgo: “Gemini, NO!”

Leo: “Whoops. Too late. The machine is spitting out random pieces of free bubble gum. LET’S EAT THEM!”

Libra: “Wait… we don’t know if it’s free for sure…” *starts flirting with the machine worker* “can we pleaseeee take free bubble gum home? I’ll give you something extra special if you say yes” *winks*

Pisces: “Woah it looks like a huge mountain of bubble gum now! It’s so awesome!”

Aries: “Good observing, Pisces… LET’S JUMP IN IT!”

Sagittarius: “THREE, TWO, ONE, JUMP!”

Scorpio: “Hmm this piece of gum tastes like roast chicken… now it tastes like pizza… now like carrots, now turkey, now spaghetti… oh gosh this is good…”

Taurus: “Good!? It’s SENSATIONAL!”

Cancer: “I am so keeping all of this. I’ve never told you guys this before, but I am gumaholic. I love gum. IT IS MY LIFE. Thank you, bubble gum factory workers!”

Then all the signs stuff their pockets and mouths with gum and ran home. Capricorn and Taurus were the only ones who paid for the experience, but ran away with free gum as well. The next day, they all woke up stuck to their beds with gum. Then they all went to school with plenty of free gum and everyone there became their friends to have some of their gum. They had a life time supply, with loads of new friends, and lived happily ever after. All because of gum.