Birthday party and a love story (A)

~This chapter about a birthday party was requested ages ago by @CathyFirefly26 ! Sorry for not doing this before, but here it is! This chapter is a bit long and not so funny, but I hope you enjoy. Also, I decided to add a love story in the middle~

Today it was Pisces's birthday. She was hanging out in a cafe with her best friend Cancer. Pisces thought that her birthday will be a normal day with just her best friend. But she had no idea that the other signs were planning something for her.

"Guys, hurry up and finish the decorations!" Aries shouted. The signs were all at Cancer's house, planning a surprise party. Cancer obviously knows what's going on. "Calm down Aries, you're so impatient!" Taurus sighed as she slowly blew a balloon.

"Ugh at least I know what time it is and IT IS TIME TO HURRY UP!" Aries screamed. Everyone stopped and stared at him. Then they kept working. Aries rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room. Taurus was frustrated with Aries. "So... who planned all of this? It's pretty great so far," Aquarius said. He turned around and saw two of the girls smiling at him.

It was Virgo and Capricorn. "We did. Everyone knows that we're the best planners in the universe," Capricorn. "Yeah. Making ourselves useful here," Virgo winked. "Ew. The planning is horrible," Scorpio said. Capricorn and Virgo stopped smiling and gave Scorpio the death stare. "I'm being honest," Scorpio said. She popped one of the balloons with her fingernail.

"Scorpio!" Libra whined. "I worked hard on that!" "Um you worked hard on blowing a balloon?" Scorpio asked him. "Scorpio, everyone knows that Libra can't blow balloons," Sagittarius told her.

Meanwhile, Taurus was tying a knot on a blue balloon. She knows that Aries and her never got along. They hated each other for no reason. It's been like that for almost two years. No matter how much they both tried, they both couldn't stand a minute with each other. But Aries hates Taurus more than she hates him.

"Why does Aries hate me so much? I hate him too, but why is he so nice to everyone and mean to me?" Taurus sighed to herself. Leo and Gemini heard her and came up to her.

"Taurus? Have you ever considered why you both are so rude to each other?" Leo asked wiggling his eyebrows up and down. Taurus shrugged. "I don't know anything. I just know that we don't get along," she said.

"Taurus, how much has Aries been on your mind lately?" Gemini asked with a curious smile. "Um well... a lot... why do you want to know this?" she answered. Leo and Gemini looked at each other with a mischievous smile. Then they looked back at her. "Well, do you want to know why Aries has been always like this to you?" Gemini asked.

Taurus nodded. "Are you sure?" Leo asked. Taurus nodded again. "Are you really really sure?" Gemini repeated. "Okay guys, just tell me..." Taurus groaned. Gemini giggled. "Aries likes you," Leo simply told her. When Taurus heard that, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "What!?" she screeched.

The other signs heard her and turned around with confused looks on their faces. "Oh don't worry guys, keep decorating!" Leo called out to the others. Then he turned back to Taurus. Her face was in full shock and surprise. "It's true!" Gemini agreed.

Taurus's face turned a bright red. She looked down and blew another balloon, ignoring Gemini. "So... do you like him or anything? Or have you ever liked him before?" Leo smirked. Gemini giggled at her red face.

When Taurus heard Leo's question, she stopped blowing and let the balloon deflate and fall. "Wh-wa- I I... um well I..." she stuttered. She didn't know how to answer that question. Even though she has always been frustrated and angry at Aries, there's a part deep down in her that's madly in love with Aries. Maybe it's just Aries's good looks? Or his energy? Or his positive personality? Or maybe it's the cute way he hides himself when he's embarrassed? Or maybe it's how sweet he treats his little brother? But Taurus loved all those things about Aries. She couldn't believe how much he made her smile when he wasn't looking.