Valentines Day (A)

~Ok so I'm a fire sign. I don't even act like one, but oh well~

Today was Valentines Day for the zodiac signs. All the signs were at school that day though.

Gemini and Leo walked down the halls. They were wearing black suits to school with their hair slicked back and roses in their hands. But neither of them had a valentine. Instead, they were looking for one.

Virgo, Capricorn and Taurus were also walking down the halls, talking amongst themselves. Gemini and Leo approached them. "Ladies," Leo said in a deep voice, wiggling his eyebrows. He pulled out a poem from his pocket that he was going to read to them.

Before that happened, Gemini cut in. "Yeah so any of you guys want to be my valentine?" he asked, pulling out a bunch of roses. "No I have Aquarius," Taurus said in a giggly voice. "Nah," said Capricorn and moved on with Taurus.

Gemini was just about to ask Virgo when Leo started reading his poem. "You shine bright like the stars in the sky, you make the sun go so... um... so high. You remind me of a beautiful rose, you - "

Leo kept reading his poem. Gemini saw Ms Qwerty down the hall. He had an idea. Ms Qwerty was a 63 year old teacher who was wrinkly and had make up smeared all over her face. She was disgusting. Gemini took Ms Qwerty's hand.

"Oh Gemini... what ever are you up to?" she asked in her old lady voice. Gemini mischievously smiled and brought her in front of Leo. Leo was still reading his poem, so he didn't notice her there.

"...and those beautiful eyes of yours, they well and truly shine. So I'm asking you now my dear, will you be my valentine?" Leo finished his poem and looked up from the sheet of paper. Ms Qwerty was standing there with her mouth dropped open. Leo's mouth dropped open as well. "M- Mrs Qwerty?" he stuttered.

"Leo! I never knew how much you fancied me!" she said with affection in her eyes. "I - um... this wasn't supposed to be for you..." he said. "Oh Leo! Of course, I'll be your valentine!" the old teacher gasped with a smile on her face. "Oh my gosh no -"

It was too late. Ms Qwerty gave Leo a sloppy old lady kiss on his cheek. Leo saw Gemini laughing his head off behind her. He groaned. "Whyyyy..." he whined.

Virgo smiled at what happened. She was about to move off when Gemini stopped her.

"Where are you going?" he asked her. "My locker," she told him and kept walking. "Oh yeah. Well I was going to ask you Virgo, will you be my valentine?" Gemini asked her. Virgo shook her head as she opened her locker. "No."

"Naww why not?" he asked. "I don't want a Valentine," she replied. "We can be valentines as friends," he suggested. Virgo shook her head again. "Nope. I don't want a 'valentine' in general," she said and smiled. "Sorry Gem."

"No. I'm not allowing you to get away like that," Gemini mischievously smiled. "I'm going to make you my valentine by the end of this day, whether you like it or not." "Good luck," Virgo shrugged. "But you're going to fail no doubt." "Well we'll see then," Gemini told her. Then he left her.