Restaurant

The sign (male) is waiting for a waitress to come over to order his food. The waitress who comes to him is extremely beautiful. While eating his food, the sign thinks of asking the waitress out. Before he paid for his food, he asks her out like this.

Aries: “Yo pretty lady, wanna hang out sometime?”

Taurus: “So… um… well… this food is good and um… I – I was um, just wondering if you were free someday, you know? Maybe we could hang out or something...”

Gemini: “Heyyy yeah so I was watching you from far and I was like, omg you look cute in those shoes and then I looked at your actions and you seem like a really nice lil girl, you know, so I was just wondering a little thing… maybe just maybe, do you wanna go out? Because I don’t see why not.”

Cancer: “Hey… thanks for the food… my mum can also cook as great as this. And you’ll want to taste her food because it’s pretty amazing. And you know how you can taste her food? By coming over to my place. Maybe we should also go out on a date to make my mum happier. Then her happiness will cook the food ten times nicer. And you’ll love the food. Please?”

Leo: “Hey beautiful, how are you? You see, this isn’t how I usually look. I look super hot when I’m all dressed up. You wanna go out some time?”

Virgo: “I was wondering, you and I would look great as a couple. Do you want to go out on a date?”

Libra: “Heyyy babyyy… you look so fine today… those lips look so kissable and your hair, it’s so beautiful. I want to get to know you better sweet heart… how about you and I catch up sometime and we can go out, hm?” *winks*

Scorpio: “Hi… I have a question. Do you maybe… want to go out?”

Sagittarius: “Hey guess what? There’s a carnival opening up somewhere. Do you want to spend some time out there? Just you and me? It’ll be fun, I promise.”

Capricorn: “Hi, I was thinking if I should ask you out sometime. So… do you want to go out?”

Aquarius: “Hey sweet stuff, wanna hang on the weekend?”

Pisces: “Hey… do you wanna maybe go get coffee together or something?”