Kindergarten

The zodiac signs were only little kids in kindergarten. It’s their first day of kinder today, and it’s in the middle of story time.

Aries: “This story is boring! I don’t want to sit and listen! I want to go outside and play!”

Sagittarius: “Me too! I want to have fun outside!”

Leo: “Or maybe can we change this boring story to another one?”

Gemini: “NO! I love story time! I love this book! I want to know more! How did the cat hide from the dog? What will the little girl do when she sees that cat is gone? What is dog going to do now? Why does the dog want to chase the cat? Why does the girl go to play outside? Where is her mummy and daddy? I want to know more!”

Cancer: *sniffs* “I- I want my mummy here… I don’t wanna go to kinder… I want to go home now. I want my mummy.” *starts tearing up*

Pisces: “No don’t cry! If you cry, I will feel like crying… please stay and listen to the story! It’s very nice and it makes me dream about what’s happening. I love story time.”

Virgo: “Teacher! Sagittarius and Aries are going outside when they aren’t allowed!”

Capricorn: “Can we go back to reading the story?”

Aquarius: “I wish I had a cat and a dog like the little girl in the book.”

Taurus: “I’m hungry and sleepy… I want food and I want to go to bed!”

Libra: “It’s not fair that the dog is chasing the cat. Why can’t they be friends?”

Scorpio: “Because it’s more fun when animals fight. It’s funny.”