Actions in Love

~This has been requested by @kittypet300 and it's how each Zodiac Sign in love. It isn't 100% accurate, and it isn't a story or a dialogue or anything. It's just a little imformation thing sorry~

This how each Zodiac Sign would act when they are in love.

Aries: In love, Aries people can be impulsive, enthusiastic, domineering, bold, easily excited, a bit selfish and playful in love. As gifts, they love surprises and something active. They don’t want a boring partner, they want someone who knows how to have fun. They won’t be very clingy to the one they love because they’re very independent. They would be very passionate and controlling in love.

Taurus: Taurus people are very sensual in love. Good music, smell, food, sights and everything appealing to all the senses is what a Taurus would want. They are extremely romantic and down to earth. But they can be a little stubborn and they might not express their emotions out very easily. They would be very committed and loyal to the one they love. These people love people who are stable and down to earth.

Gemini: Gemini people want their freedom and space. They don’t want their lover to cling onto them. They also get easily bored in relationships if their partner isn’t very exciting. They want someone they can talk to and have an exciting time with. They’re very positive and social, but it’s very hard for them to commit to a relationship. They like change and new situations, so they wouldn’t mind changing partners. Gemini people are very casual and challenging in love, and they like a good laugh.

Cancer: These people can be a little clingy to their partner in love. They would be very emotionally attached and would want to make sure their partner is happy and safe. In love, they are nurturing, sensual and cuddly with their lover. They want a lot of closeness and commitment. When someone else hurts the one they love, they can really surprise you with a hidden temper. They don’t want anyone hurting the ones they love, they are quite protective. Cancer girls would be in love with guys who can really sweep them off their feet. They love the sound of fairy tale love.

Leo: These lovers would be enthusiastic and extroverted in love. They would probably give their partner lots of compliments and flattery. They are very confident and positive and would usually want their lover to be like that too. In relationships, they like to be in charge. They like attention, admiration and flattery as well. Leos love to show their affection in big, passionate, romantic displays. Leos are very loyal and committed, especially to the one they love.

Virgo: Virgos can be a little hard to please. They would want partners who match up to their standards. They can be a little critical of people, especially the ones they love because they want to make sure their lovers are perfect. They can be a little picky of their partner as well. Virgos are also attracted to people’s intelligence. They wouldn’t be in love with someone who goes over the top for something. They need someone who doesn’t criticize them very much, because they are actually very sensitive to criticism.

Libra: Libras are very flirtatious and cheerful in love. They love people who dress and live well with the finer things in life. Just like Gemini, Libras can be hard to commit to a relationship as well. Even though they’re very romantic, they can’t really stop flirting from one person to another. But once they find the right lover, they would commit greatly and won’t stop loving that person.

Scorpio: Scorpio people can get jealous of people who get to people they love. They are very committed and controlling, and would want to be the one in charge of the relationship like Leo. It takes a lot of time and experience for them to trust someone, so they trust only the people they are extremely close with. They are also very emotional and deep in love.  They have intense feelings, so their love is extremely intense and passionate.

Sagittarius: The Sagittarius people want fun and excitement in love. They also get bored easily, and would want someone fun and exciting to be with. They are direct and blunt, so when their lover doesn’t look so good, they will tell that person straight away. They are adventurous and would want to travel with the one they love. They might not be very emotional but they would want their partner to give good attention and praise.

Capricorn: Capricorn people are serious and mature in love. They aren’t the type of people who would sweep you off your feet or have a fairy tale love story with their lover. They are down to earth and very practical. One the outside, Capricorns seem like they don’t care about love and romance. But on the inside, they sort of do. They just need the right person to give all of their love to. They are patient in relationships and like to be in control. They’re extremely loyal in love.

Aquarius: These people are very independent and also find it hard to commit. They’re not the sort of people who would be jealous or clingy. They like their space, and needs someone to give them all the space they need. They don’t get emotionally involved in relationships, so everything will progress very slowly. Once they do find their true love, they would be extremely kind hearted and caring.

Pisces: Pisces people are extremely romantic and would want a fairy tale love in their life. Like Cancer, they would want someone to sweep them off their feet. They are very emotionally connected to the ones they love and are very sensitive. They want someone caring and nurturing. In love, they’re very generous and compassionate. They would want someone to love them as much as they love that person. They don’t want to ever be rejected, that’s the worst thing for them.