Bus Ride (A)

All the signs hopped on the bus for a bus ride to a place and back. It was like a road trip, but with twelve people. Scorpio was driving the bus.

"I'M SO BORED!" Aries groaned. "I know! Let's play a game!" Gemini suggested. "Okay! Let's place I Spy," Cancer said. "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... H!"

"Oooh are you talking about me?" Sagittarius smirked. "Um Sagittarius, you don't start with H," Capricorn pointed out. "But I am pretty hot. And hot starts with H," he replied. "Agreed," Scorpio called out from the driver's seat.

"I think she was talking about me," Leo corrected. "Wrong and wrong," Cancer said. "Is the word... hair?" Taurus asked, pointing to her hair. "Yes! Good job. Your turn Taurus," Cancer replied.

"Hmm okay. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with E," Taurus said. "Elephant!" Gemini giggled. "Gem, do you see an Elephant anywhere?" Virgo asked with a smile. "Yep," Gemini answered pointing to an elephant key chain which was hanging from Virgo's bag. Virgo giggled. "Smart."

"There's like nothing here that starts with E..." Pisces said, looking around. "Keep searching. There is one thing," Taurus told her. The signs looked around the bus from the inside and the outside but they couldn't find anything starting with the letter E.

"Seriously? There's like NOTHING," Libra exclaimed. "Keep searching," Taurus said. A couple of minutes had passed and everyone was starting to give up.

"OH I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!" Aries shouted out all of a sudden. "What?" Taurus asked. "ENGLAND!" Aries announced loudly. Everyone stopped and stared at him. "England," Capricorn said. Taurus rolled her eyes.

"Yep, I can totally see England from here. Aries you are so right," she told him. Aries's face lit up. "REALLY!? I'm actually correct in I Spy for once!" he cheered.

"No... that was sarcasm," Aquarius informed him. "So I was wrong?" Aries asked. "Yes," Scorpio said. "Wait, what do you mean 'yes?' So it was the right answer?" Aries questioned. "No," Libra sighed. "Oh so I was wrong," Aries said. "Yes," Virgo told him. "Wait - what? Yes or no? I don't understand?" Aries confusedly told everyone.

"Um the answer was eyelash," Taurus said. The others face palmed. Who would have guessed that?

Taurus laughed. "Let's play another game," she said. "Oooh I know! Truth or dare!" Scorpio suggested.

"YES! Okay. Leo - truth or dare?" Aquarius asked. "DARE!" he shouted out. "Hmm... I dare you to sing," Aquarius dared him. "Excuse me, you know I can't sing!" Leo told him. "Too bad. It's a dare," Aquarius answered. "Fine," Leo said. He sung out the chorus of Ed Sheeran's song Thinking Out Loud. It was... not quite pleasant, but the others applauded him for doing it.

"Oooh Gemini!" Leo shouted out. "Yeah?" he replied. "I dare you to kiss any one of the girls in this bus!" he said. Gemini smirked and looked at Virgo. Virgo shyly sunk back in her seat.

Gemini went over to her and the two of them just started making out. And wouldn't stop.

The other signs were actually really surprised. "Well that was unexpected..." Libra said softly.

Gemini and Virgo continued making out very loudly and wildly.

"Guys I said KISS and not MAKE OUT," Leo announced. But the two of them didn't hear him. "Whatever," Pisces shrugged.