Home Alone

Interviewer: After the last 'disastrous' interview, this time we shall take the sneaky approach. Today we are going to find out what the signs do when they are alone!

*low whooshing sound*

Interviewer: Alright then I have my spy gear and will transcribe to my readers all the evens. Its a lazy Sunday afternoon, and according to my information all the signs are at home.

*Interviewer exits his office and sneekly walks towards Aries' window*

Well Aries looks really active, let's head in and ask what Aries is doing.

Aries: what are you doing here?

Interviewer: Hey that's my question and btw your door was open.

Aries: Well if you must know, I was watching Arya Stark with her needle on TV and it gave me an idea! This year I will enter my school fencing championship.

Interviewer: Okay!

Aries: I am practicing as you can see, now out you go.

Interviewer: Fine fine ... So that was Aries. Lets get to the next house.
...

Interviewer: The next house we visit is Capricorn. Look Capricorn's door is open as well and oh my Sagittarius, what are you doing here?

Sagittarius: Stealing Capricorn's notes. Capricorn is asleep if you want her, I will be off. Btw nice sneaky get up, I must buy it myself.

Interviewer: Oh well, we now know what the both of you are doing. I better get going to the next house.
...

Interviewer: The next house is Gemini's. I wonder what he is doing?

Gemini: *on the phone* You thought it was a burglary, well of course you did! Why don't you lock your doors? Oh, here he comes now?

Interviewer: Hi, Gemini.

Gemini: Oh Hello, what a surprise! I wouldn't have ever spotted you in this sneaky gear had I not called Aries just now.

Interviewer: Just promise me not to call anybody else.. Well except Sagittarius and Capricorn.

Gemini: What? No! What else will I do if I can't call the others! And, as for calling Capricorn and Sagittarius... Well, no point there, Capri would be asleep & Sagi won't pick up his phone. I guess I could watch some funny YouTube videos.

Interviewer: You do that while I move to the next house.
...

Interviewer: Pisces' house is locked but the kitchen window is open so I will help myself up.

Pisces: *heard at a distance* Oh dear I am so hungry but there is nothing in the fridge. I wish there was a large carrot cake in here with loads of white frosting or some chocolate chip cookies. Although, I could do with some left over pizza at this point. Oh why is my fridge empty...

Interviewer: *stage whispering* Damn! I am stuck. This window is not as big as I thought. Or maybe, I need to shed some pounds.

PLOP *the Interviewer falls*

Pisces: OMG I heard something. Who is there?!!

Interviewer: *in a broken voice* It is me, the interviewer. Open your doors.

Pisces: Qh, no! You are not fooling me. I am not opening my doors. *sniff sniff* You probably want to MURDER me. *Cries softly*