In the Woods (gender swap)

~This chapter of a Leo girl and Scorpio guy dating was requested by @BelladonnaVonChristand the idea of a gender swap was requested by @lelilulop. But the gender swap and all has got nothing to do with the rest of the book (eg. Taurus & Aquarius dating). This is just a separate chapter and then the next chapters will be the same as before. Enjoy!~

One day, the twelve zodiac signs were flying in a helicopter over the woods. Unfortunately, Aries open the door and fell out. The other signs saw her and tried to rescue her. At the end, the all fell out as well. When they landed, they realized they were right in the middle of the woods.

[REMEMBER THAT THEY ALL HAVE SWAPPED GENDERS]

"Oh my GOSH what do we do? We're in the woods! Omg how are we going to get home? Are we going to make it alive? What will happen to us!?" Gemini asked in panic.

"I'm not sure..." Pisces said, looking around. The signs stood there in silence, looking at one another. "Well we all know who's fault this is," Taurus said after a while. He glared at Aries. All the other signs copied him.

"Whatever," Aries said, rolling her eyes. "Right. So now we have to learn how to survive here until tomorrow when we can get help," Capricorn said, stroking his chin.

"How are we going to do that?" Gemini asked. "I know! Since it's getting dark now, let's build a fire!" Sagittarius told everyone. "How do we do that?" Gemini questioned. "Get sticks. All of you," Sagittarius instructed.

The signs all looked around in search for big sticks. They finally all gathered some and brought it back to their meeting place. "Great. Now Aquarius, give me your glasses!" Sagittarius told her.

Aquarius gave her glasses to Sagittarius. Sagittarius positioned the glasses in some sort of angle at the sun. The sun shone through it, and they eventually created a spark of fire.

"Great. Now we need to hunt for food," Sagittarius announced.

"HUNT!?" Pisces gasped. "I'm not going to hunt down precious animals!"

"Do you want to eat?" Cancer asked him. Pisces nodded. "Then we have no choice but to hunt," Cancer sighed. So all the signs set off to hunt for food.

Scorpio went deeply into the woods. He was enjoying this whole 'darkness' of the woods.

He slowly moved a long until he saw two rabbits. "I've never tasted rabbits before... but it's worth a try," he said to himself.

Scorpio tip toed closer. He had a brown sack, ready to catch the rabbits in it.

Scorpio slowly lifted the brown sack... but the rabbits saw him and started running away. Scorpio ran after them. He decided to catch those rabbits, no matter how long it took him.

Meanwhile, Leo was thinking of catching an amazing animal to show off to everyone. She was casually walking through the woods until she saw a big cave. It was a bear cave. Maybe there was something she needed to see in there?

Leo had no idea how she would catch her animal. But she slowly crept into the cave, making no sound.

Mrs Bear was in there, putting her two bear cubs to bed. Her husband Mr Bear died a year ago because of a hunter. She was not willing to let that happen to her two cubs. Suddenly, Mrs Bear heard crunching footsteps. What was is? Probably a hunter. It always is.