30

We've reached 23k views! And a 1k votes!

The opponents :
Monoma vs Hatsume
Ashido vs Shiozaki
Shinsou vs Iida
Todoroki vs Sero
Kaminari vs Kendo
Tokoyami vs Yaoyorozu
Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu
Bakugo vs Uraraka
-----
The first fight is rather quick. Monoma had copied Shinsou's and Tetsutetsu's quirks without them knowing. Hatsume keeps talking about how good is her invention. He asks questions about her invention while activating the brainwashing Quirk making her shut up and activate Tetsutetsu's Quirk to push her out of bounds.

Ashido fighting Shiozaki next. Shiozaki's quirk needs sunlight, it's very lucky because it's very hot right now. However, she can't fight an acid person, her hair will melt with acid. Ashido dance with her acid while dodging Shiozaki's vine. In the end, Ashido pushed Shiozaki out of bounds.

Fighting Iida is very easy if you have a quirk that stronger than him. Shinsou could win the fight in a few seconds by using his brainwashing quirk without getting pushed off.

In the middle of the first year of fighting, Izuku got a phone call. He looks at the name, 'steadhal' is calling. Perfect, he needs to talk to him.

"Hey, I got a phone call. I'll be right back. " Izuku said to Aizawa, Aizawa just nodded his head and let him go.

Izuku turn to an empty corridor and pushed the green button. "Steadhal. "

"Hello. I'm heading to Mutsustafu for patrol. Are you coming? "

"A daylight patrol? "

"Yes. "

"Isn't easily get caught? "

"I going to do a business. If you want to come then-"

"I know it's you, Stain. "

There's a short silence.

"I knew you're smart. "

Izuku huff, "if I saw you killing another hero I'm going to kill you. "

"Good because there's a hero is chasing me right now. "

"You WHAT?! " Izuku yelled. "I swear to god if you killing another hero I'm going to report you and take you out from this world! "

"...fine. But I will find you and fight you. "

"Sure, I'll see you try. "Izuku said and hung up. He has to go over there and watch Stain not to kill anyone.

He dialed Nezu, said he is going to daylight patrol. He knew Nezu smart, and he let Izuku go find him. Nezu had told Izuku that let Snipe come with him and Izuku agreed. He still can have his Vigilante works, after all, he was adopted by Nezu.

He quickly sends a short text to Shinsou and Kaminari saying that he'll come back late and headed to the announcing room.

"Aizawa, I'm going patrol. " Izuku said. Aizawa looks at Izuku suspiciously. "Are you going after the Hero Killer? "

"Yes and no. I need a word from him and take him to jail if I saw him kill another hero. "

"Who is coming with you? "

"Snipe. "

"Good, you can go. Nezu know this right?"

"Mhm. "

After 5 minutes of getting ready with Snipe, he jumped on the roofs to get to Mutsustafu. Izuku took a glance at Enginium, he is going after the Hero Killer. Izuku decided to go with him.

Not surprisingly, Enginium tried to stop Stain. Izuku had to stop Stain before he kills Enginium. That hero is Tenya's older brother, the brother he looks up to so much. He doesn't want him to be killed.

"Stop right there Stain. " Izuku called. The two of them look at him.

"Dark, I thought you didn't want to come. " Stain said, lift-off him blades.

"Figured you'll be killing someone today. " Izuku said, a blade forming on his hand. "Let Enginium go before I take you to jail. "

"We can't have fake heroes around! " yelled Stain.

"Enginium is a good hero. Don't you dare kill him. " Izuku said, lifted his blade to his neck.

Enginium is watching them talk, a hand offering him to stand up. "Hey, are you okay? "

Tensei looks at the figure, "Snipe? Why are you doing here? And why is Dark here? "

"No time to think. Come on, let's go before Dark gets furious and killing Stain. "Said, Snipe.

"W-Wait! I thought he can't use his quirks? "

"I'm covering for Nezu. "

"Why Nezu? "

"...Ask your brother. "

"Ah, okay? "

After a few minutes, Izuku is back with Snipe.

"So where's him? " Snipe ask him. Izuku huff, "he got away. " he changes the blade back to his hand. He looks at Enginium and asks him if he's hurt anywhere.

"Ah, thank you, Dark. I'm okay, no injury. " Enginium thanked him. Izuku nodded his head.

"Let's head back, I'm gonna report this to Nezu. " Izuku said to Snipe. "See ya Enginium. "

Tensei waves his hand as he watches to figures left.

"Oh, he saved my life. "

-----

Izuku and Snipe come back to UA. Izuku goes straight to Nezu's office.

"Nezu? " Izuku knock on the door before going in.

"Yes Izuku, do you need anything? " Nezu asks.

"Stain got away. I'll be looking for him when the first year gets their internships. " Izuku said. "Is there any Pro Heroes in Mutsustafu take internships? "

"Well, a few. But not much, they knew Stain is there. " Nezu said, flipping a few pages of the class 1-A internships. "Knowing them they'll cause danger to the students. " Izuku nodded in understanding.

"Oh, forgot to mention, he was targeting Tensei. " Izuku said. "Got to stop him before he killed him. "

"Good job Izuku. " Nezu praise him.

"Thank you Nezu. "

"Now go to watch them fight, I'm sure you wanted to train one of the students. " Nezu smiled.

"Yes sir. "

Izuku walks to the class A audience seat with his UA uniform on and found Shinsou and Kaminari sitting with Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Hey, did you guys fought already? " Izuku asks, scaring them.

"Izu! No scaring! " Kaminari hit his arm.

"Sorry sorry. I was doing some business just know. "Izuku said. Now it's Monoma fighting Ashido.

The fight :
Monoma vs Ashido
Shinsou vs Todoroki
Kaminari vs Tokoyami
Kirishima vs Bakugo

Shinsou stood up and went to the class A rest room(?) with Kaminari following him. Izuku saw Todoroki in a hallway, waving his hands to call him over.

"Todoroki? Do you need anything? " Izuku asks.

"Midoriya. Do you know what's quirks marriage? "

______________________
I still don't know how to write sad or angst

Have a great day!