27

What did I put Izuku's personality again?

Izuku wondered the room with a childish face, he doesn't have a home to call his own for a few years until now.

The room was just plain grey color, there's a desk and a desk lamp for him when he need to do homework. A wardrobe for him to put his clothes in. The bed is King size and the bathroom is connected to the bedroom.

"So, do you like the room? You can decorate it whenever you want. "

Izuku nodded his head countless and smile. "Yeah! I never have this huge bedroom before! "

"I'm glad you like it Izuku. "

Izuku hugs him, appreciate him as a father figure.

"Thank you Nezu. "

-----

"HELLO EVERYBODY!! WELCOME TO UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! " Present Mic yelled through the mic. Aizawa groans in annoyance as he is sitting next to him.

"LET'S WELCOME THE FIRST YEAR! FIRST OF WE HAVE HERO COURSE CLASS A! AND ANOTHER HERO COURSE IS CLASS B! AFTER THAT WE HAVE CLASS C, D E OF GENERAL EDUCATION CLASSES! THEN CLASS F, G, H OF SUPPORT CLASSES! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I, J, K OF BUSINESS CLASSES! " Mic continues.
(ow, my eyessss)

"Can't you keep it low for a second? "

The first year classes walk out from the corridor with a face of confidence, wanting to win the sports festival.

Izuku is sitting with Aizawa and Present Mic in the announcing room (?). The teachers were hoping that he could join the sports festival but Nezu against it, because everyone can see the sports festival on TV, including the League of Villains. They might not know about the League of Villains, but they are being cautious, looking out if there's any suspicious person.

15 minutes earlier...
Izuku was in the class A room accompanied Shinsou and Kaminari. He's giving them some combat advice.

"So, if you move your fist to the opponents, make sure your eyes need to concentrate on their body and your energy. " Izuku said. "Don't keep using your quirks, especially you Denki, I'm talking to you. "

Shinsou snickers and looks at Kaminari, Kaminari puffs his cheek.

Todoroki walks up to Izuku. "Midoriya, it's clear that you're stronger. " Todoroki spoke. "And somehow Aizawa sensei had eyes on you. "

Izuku raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about Todoroki? I'm not participating in the sports festival this year. I thought Aizawa already told you guys? "

Now it's Todoroki's turn widen his eyes. "I apologize, sensei hasn't told us. "

"It's fine, and Kacchan. " Izuku called Bakugo over. "Don't fuck up the speech. I'm watching you. "

Bakugo scoffed. "Watch your fucking language nerd. "

"Learn the best from ya. "

"HELLO EVERYBODY!! WELCOME TO UA SPORTS FESTIVAL! " Mic's voice rang through everyone's ears.

"It's time to shine guys. " Izuku said. "I'll be watching you guys. "

Izuku walks into the room and sat beside Aizawa. The man looks annoyed by his husband.

Present time
Midnight announced that Bakugo will be doing a speech before starting the sports festival. Aizawa eyed Izuku with suspicion, he was thinking that Izuku had planned his speech. But turns out, he didn't.

"I'm gonna say... Do your best and plus ultra. "

The first year cheered with joy, even the UA teachers sigh in relief. Ever since Bakugo knows Izuku's identity his anger issue starting to decrease.

Flashback
"De-Izuku. " Bakugo called.

Izuku turns around in Bakugo's direction. "Yes, Kacchan? Do you need anything? "

Bakugo didn't say anything, he runs into Izuku and hugs him. He isn't a touchy person but this is Izuku, he finally sees him.

"I thought you were gone... "He said, hugging Izuku tighter. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! It's my fucking fault you're gone! "

Izuku was taken aback by his behavior, his childhood best friend had apologized to him. He thought he was the reason Izuku was gone being a Vigilante.

Izuku holds back his tears, hugging back Bakugo. His face hiding in Bakugo's chest.

"It's alright Kacchan, I forgive you. " He ruffles the ash-blond hair boy.

"Thank you... "

"Promise me something, " Izuku spoke. "Not something, one thing. "

"Promise what? "

"Keep your anger issue to the minimum. You want to be a hero right? " Izuku said. Bakugo nodded his head. "Then do it, prove it to me. "

"Alright. I'll be the best hero, for you. " Bakugo smile.

"That's the Kacchan I know. "

"Then you promise me one thing too. " Bakugo said.

"Promise about what? "

"If anyone annoying you, let me explode them. "Bakugo smirks.

"Kacchan! No explode people! " Izuku yelled.
Flashback end

Izuku smile, but suddenly realize, he had gained a protective brother.

_________________________
I suddenly have a idea of Mha x Voltron, this was stuck in my head for months. Denki is Lance because they are Bi and likes to flirt with girls, Hitoshi is Keith cuz he lost his parents, Izuku is Pidge cuz he can make electronics, don't forget he smarts too. Katsuki is Hunk cuz he can cook delicious food and Iida is Shiro. I'm not sure about Iida being the leader, but he's like a dad.

Then there's Kirishima is Shay, because rocks. Aizawa is Krolia because he and Hitoshi likes cats, insomiac and eye bags. The UA group instead of the blade of Mamora. Momo is Allura and Jirou is Romelle. That burning trash can be Zarkon. Shoto is Lotor, but instead of stealing the lions, he ask for them to kill his father and be a good friend with the voltron. Yamada is either a member or the leader of UA.

Mind blowed right?

Have a good day!