21

"USELESS"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME"

"YOUR QUIRK IS SO WEIRD"

"YOUR QUIRK IS USELESS"

"GET OUT"

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU USELESS BRAT"

"YOU CAN'T EVEN SAVE PEOPLE WITH A QUIRK LIKE YOURS"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUMP OUT THE BUILDING TO GET A STRONGER QUIRK "

Izuku looks at their words, they are the people who bullied him in the past. He stands there, feeling helpless.

Where was he?

Oh right, he was going to the USJ with class 1-A. Then he saw Shigaraki, Kurogiri, a bunch of D rank villain and nomu fighting Aizawa-

Wait

NOMU?! 

Oh right

The nomu was punched straight to the sky by All Might. Shigaraki stabs him with a knife on his wings and chest.

Oh

He got stabbed

Wait-

He got stabbed?!

In the wings?!

His eyes shot open. A white ceiling was the first thing he saw. Then he moves his head to his right, an IV(I didn't know what name is that) is attached to his hand.

A figure is sitting on a chair on the left side. His vision is really blurry, all he can see is a yellow hair boy.

He recovers his memories. Who is that yellow hair-

Denki

Denki Kaminari 

He tried to call him, but he's too weak. 

"Dark. "

Izuku turns his head to his right side. Nezu is sitting there.

"Wh-where am I? " Izuku asks.

"You're in the hospital. Don't worry about it. Denki was worried about you. " Nezu said.

"Oh. " it's all he could say.

Of course, Denki is worried about him.

The door opened. Revealing fluffy purple hair.

"Dark? "

Izuku widens his eyes.

---

When Shinsou walks into Dark's room, he is not expected to see a young teen laying on the bed.

"Dark? "

The young teen widens his eyes. Is that Dark? He is so young...

Kaminari seems to wake up from Shinsou calling Dark. He shot his eyes open and look at his best friend.

"Hey, Denks. " Dark respond. He turns his head at Shinsou. "Hey, Shinsou. "

"Dark! " Kaminari nearly crush him with his hugs. Tears falling out of his eyes. "You're okay! "

"How long was I out? " Izuku asks.

"About a week. You really worried me a lot. " Kaminari said.

"Hey, how's your wound? " Shinsou asks. Dark shrugged. "Donno, I feel fine now, only a bit hurts. "

"Alright Dark, I'll help you call the nurse. " Nezu said. Dark nodded his head.

After Nezu got out of the room, there was an awkward silence.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything? " Kaminari asks worriedly.

"I'm fine Denks, is the rest okay? " Dark ask.

Kaminari slightly punches Dark on his arm. "Worried about yourself dammit. Or do you want me to call Baku over? "

Bakugo?

Dark's eyes widen in fear, "no, no, please no! I haven't deal with him for a few years now! You can't just let him in! "

'Oh, I guess he knows Bakugo. ' Shinsou thought.

"Are you gonna stand there all day or what? " Kaminari pull him out from his thoughts.

"Uh, yeah. " he sat down beside Kaminari. "Aizawa kinda ask about you. "

"Oh, Aizawa is worried about me? " Dark asks, surprise. "I thought he didn't have feelings. "

"I have feelings, you problem child. "

A voice shock the 3 of them. Dark look and saw my dad walking in with papa.

"Ahh! When the hell did you come?! " Izuku nearly yelled. He put his hand on his chest.

"I thought you know where am I? Isn't how your quirk eyesight works? " Aizawa said.

"That doesn't mean you can scare a patient! " Izuku defend.

"Hey there listener, are you feeling alright? " Present Mic asks.

Izuku nodded his head. "I'm okay. "

"Bullshit, you got a stab in your wings. Don't pretend I don't know your wings could be sensitive. " Kaminari shot back.

The rest of the three people widen their eyes.

"Denks, I'm fine, see? " Izuku open his wings, flapped with no problem. "The wings' fine. "

"Good. " Kaminari glared.

"Can we know how old are you? " Aizawa asks.

Izuku looks at Aizawa and turns his head to Kaminari. Kaminari holds his hand.

"He's the same age as your kids. " Nezu suddenly pops out of nowhere.

"Eraserhead, Present Mic. " Tsukauchi walk up.

"What do you mean he is the same age as us? " Shinsou asks. Nezu just smiles at him.

"Dark, I want you to answer each of my questions. Only a few. " Tsukauchi said, Izuku nodded.

"What is your real name? "

"Izuku Midoriya. "

True

"How old are you? "

"16. "

True

"Are you confirm that your parents died from a collapsed house 8 years ago? "

"Yes. "

True

"Is your mother and father's named Inko Midoriya and Hisashi Midoriya? "

"Y-Yes. "

True

"How old did you became vigilante? "

"About 7 years since I was 9. "

True

Kaminari looks at Izuku worried, it's a sensitive topic that he doesn't want to talk about.

Shinsou, Aizawa, and Hizashi just look at Izuku with shock. 9 years old become a vigilante, too young.

"Hisashi Midoriya, as in Deku's father? "

_____________________________
And I oops-

A cliffhanger! Is that what they called?

Do you want me to post the Q&A answer after this? Or post chapter 22 after chapter 21?

Have a great day!