13

After they do each of the Quirk assignment, Izuku jump off from Aizawa's shoulder to Shinsou's shoulder. Izuku had watched them using their quirks, analyzing each of them.

"Hi there little guy! " a pink girl greet him. "I'm Mina Ashido! What's yours? " Izuku only meow at her.

"Hey, can you transform back so I can talk to you normally? " Aizawa said bluntly. Izuku meowed and sighed.

"Transform?! " every student looks at him except Shinsou and Kaminari.

"You can't be a cat the whole day, you know. You have to transform back at any moment. "Shinsou said, put Izuku down from his shoulder.

Izuku transforms back to his normal self. "Ah, better. Now what do you want to talk about? " he looks at Aizawa.

Aizawa throws him the ball, from the test assignment. "Throw this. "

Izuku looks at the ball. "Oh? I thought this is for the students? " he looks back at Aizawa.

"Just throw it. "

"Okay, okay. "

The class watches him transform one of his arms into a lion's arm and throw the ball to the sky. Aizawa checks the score. "1000 meters. "

"1000 METERS?! "

"Wow, I didn't know I could throw that far. " Izuku said, transform his lion arm back to his original arm.

"You're not giving all. " Aizawa said bluntly.

Izuku pout. "I thought this is for the students. Why am I giving all? "

Izuku's pout makes the class blush, except that he is wearing a mask. He never thought his pout will be that cute. If he put his cat ears on, the class will die on his cuteness.

"Aizawa sensei! Can you explain who is this person?! " Iida ask, the robot hand motion could see through Izuku imagination.

Aizawa sigh. "This is Dark. You may know him the Vigilante. He's going to be my assistant this year. " he introduced.

"You didn't tell me you're gonna be his assistant? " Shinsou ask. Izuku shrugged and pointed at Aizawa. "He told me not to. "

"Damn it. "

"Don't worry, I only teach you in combat training. No other subjects include. " Dark wave his hand.

"So the expelling is a lie. " the students gasp in relief. "Now go to your class before the bell rang. "Aizawa said, looking at the time from his phone. "Dark, stay here. "

"Okay. "

Once the students went back to their classroom, Izuku stayed with Aizawa.

"I already analyzed their quirks. " Izuku said. Aizawa nodded his head. "I notice Todoroki didn't use his fire quirk. Bakugo needs to train his language more. "

"His language... " Aizawa sigh.

"Kaminari's electrification needs to improve, or being a dummy," he said.

Kaminari actually didn't need to improve, he already strong like Izuku's level, but lower. He just acts like a dummy without them notice.

"Good. The rest? "

"The rest is okay. Ah, and Mineta. " Izuku said. "He's harassing the girls. "

Aizawa groaned. "Oh god. "

Shinsou and Kaminari chatted on their way back to class after they change back. Shinsou only knows Kaminari that he knows Dark's real name and age. He wants to know more, but it's the best to hear the truth from Dark himself.

"You know, one day, I thought he can't see me because he closes his eyes. I want to eat a bite of his chocolate but then! He freaking uses a narrow nearly shot me! " Kaminari said.

Shinsou chuckle. "Wait, an arrow? Does he actually know how to use an arrow? "

Kaminari nodded. "Yeah, including swords, wooden sticks, and uhh, many more! I once saw him use a gun," he said, making the gun motion.

"I know he uses a wooden stick, but I never heard he use swords and arrow. " Shinsou said.

"Who uses wooden sticks? " Mina suddenly ask.

Kaminari was shocked and fall. Mina and Shinsou laugh at him.

Kaminari looks at the laughing Shinsou, his heartbeat so fast and he didn't notice. He saw a hand in front of him. "Here, get up. "

He takes the hand and pulls himself up. "Thanks, man. " "anytime. "

"Hey! Let's introduce ourselves! " Mina said.

Izuku and Aizawa walk in just in time. "Introduce yourself here? " he pointed to the spot where next to the teacher's table.

"Yeah! "

"I'm okay with that. Dark, help me watch them for a while. " Aizawa said. "Sure. "

"Let's introduce ourselves here, state your name, your Quirk, and your likes or hobbies. " Izuku said. "One by one. "

"Bonjour! My name is Yuga Aoyama! My quirk is navel laser! I love to make up with glitter on! "

"Hi! My name is Tsuyu Asui. Please call me Tsu. My Quirk is frog. I help my parents to look after my siblings. "

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! My Quirk, zero gravity!  I like to help my parents! "

"My name is Tenya Iida! My Quirk is engine! I really look up to my brother! "

"I'm Mina Ashido! Just call me Mina! My quirk is Acid! I love to dance! "

"The name Shoto Todoroki, my Quirk is half cold half fire. I like cold soba. "

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo! My Quirk is explosion and I'll be the number one hero! "

"Hitoshi Shinsou. Brainwashing. I like cats. "

"I'm Denki Kaminari! Electrification is my Quirk! I love memes! "

"I'm Hanta Sero! My Quirk is Tape! I love memes too! "

"..."

Izuku looks at the introduced students, he likes this class.