5

Bakugo woken up from his nightmare, a sweat dropped on his forehead, he never thought he will dream that memory again.

4 years old Bakugo walking to the day-care hand in hand with Izuku, both of their parents walking at the back talking and laughing. Bakugo and Izuku are very excited to wait for their quirks to come.

"Izu! When we got our quirks, what will you name your hero name? " Bakugo asked Izuku. Izuku put a finger on his hand, thinking.

"I don't know Kacchan, maybe you can make a name for me! I know Kacchan is the best! " Izuku said.

"Hell yeah, I am! I'm the best! I'll be the number one hero in Japan! "Bakugo said proudly.

After a few days, Bakugo got his quirk.

"Wow! Look Izuku! I got my Quirk! I think I'm going to name it Explosion! " Bakugo said, showing Izuku his quirk.

"Wow! Kacchan's Quirk is so cool! "Izuku exclaimed.

"Very well Katsuki! Good job getting a Quirk! "The day-care teacher praise him.

"Don't worry Izuku, you will get a Quirk soon. " Bakugo said.

After a few months, a wing appears out of nowhere from Izuku back. Izuku is panicking why is there a wing behind him and flying around.

"Izuku! Calm down! Maybe it's your Quirk! " Bakugo yell at him. Izuku keeps closing his eyes, but he knows where he was going.

"Izuku! Get down from there! It's very dangerous! " a day-care teacher shouted.

"Maybe call auntie Inko! " Bakugo yelled to the day-care teacher.

After a few minutes, Inko and Hisashi quickly arrived at the day-care to fetch their son.

"Izuku! My son! Calm down! " Inko shouted, a few tears dropped from her eyes. Hisashi looks at his son at worried.

"Mommy! Help me! I don't know how to control it! " Izuku shouted.

Luckily, a pro hero was passed by the day-care and notice the situation. He calls the suitable pro hero to help the greenest. Another few seconds, he came to help.

The wing pro hero flies up the height of Izuku's. "Hey, kid! Can you get down? "

Izuku shook his head. The wing hero then uses his wing to calm down Izuku's wing. Surprisingly it only takes a few minutes to calm the wing down.

Inko cried and hugged his son. "My baby!! Are you okay?! " Izuku nodded his head, "I'm fine mom! But I want to thank that man that helped me! " Izuku pointed at the wing hero man.

Hisashi finally knows who is the pro hero. "Hey there, long time no see. " Hisashi smile. The wing hero smile back. "Hey there my friend, never thought to see you again. "

"Umm, excuse me? Are you a hero? " Izuku ask him, tugging his pants. The wing hero bends down and ruffles his green hair.

"Yes, I am. Nice wing got there. Do you just got it today? " the wing hero asks. Izuku nodded his head. "Yeah! But I don't know why it's different from a bird's wing. "

"Don't worry kid, your mom and dad is going to take you to the specialist to check the Quirk. " the wing hero said.

Bakugo rushed to Izuku side. "Izuku! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Izuku smiled, "I'm okay Kacchan! I'm not hurt! "

"Well, better going now. See you soon little Izuku! " the wing hero said.

"Wait! " Izuku stop him. He turns around. "Can I know your name? "

He smiles and ruffles the greenette's hair. "The name Hawks. Remember the name kid, maybe you'll see me soon. "

He smiles and goes out of the day-care. Izuku was taken home due to the incident and got his quirk.

Bakugo was just standing there, not doing something to help his friend- his best friend. He felt useless, weak. That day he hides in his room all day.

Mitsuki tried to help him, but it was no use. Izuku told him it is fine. Until they were in elementary school the bullying starts.

Bakugo shakes his head to forget the memories, but he can't. Izuku disappeared is because of him, he's the one bully him from elementary school. His 'lackey' likes following him around and bully Izuku for his weird Quirk.

He will never forgive himself for Izuku's disappearance.