11

Izuku walks into the students writing test, he looks over each student from different schools slowly fill in. Kaminari was there, sitting at the front left. He saw Izuku and nodded in acknowledgment. He then saw Shinsou sitting at the back, sleeping. Izuku sigh, 'the habits will never change. '

Present Mic then announce the test and the robots pointer, the students were confused about why the last pointer was mysterious and why is Izuku standing at the front.

A student suddenly stand up, "Sir! Can you explain why we're seeing no zero pointers and a mysterious pointer?! And you! " he pointed to Izuku. "Why are you standing there?! Who are you?! "

Present Mic doesn't know how to respond, Izuku sigh and takes the microphone from Mic. "Hello, Mic was going to explain the mysterious pointer before you cut him off. It's no manner to cut off a teacher's speech. And my appearance isn't important, but if you pass you'll see me in school. "

The student apologizes and sits back down. Izuku gave back the microphone to Mic "Thanks Dark. "Mic whisper. Izuku nodded.

After a few minutes, the test ended. The students walk into the arena to prepare to fight the robots. Izuku notices a girl, her hands trembling in nervousness. He walks up to her, "hey are you nervous? "

The girl look at him and nodded. "If you're nervous, breathe slowly. You won't-" " hey what are you doing to this girl?! " a voice cut him.

Izuku sighs, pinching his nose bridge, his patience are slowly rising. "Can you prepare to fight the robots? I'm calming a nervous student here. "

"Ah, sorry. " The student awkwardly nodded his head and turn back. Izuku looks back at the girl. "What's your name? "

"My name is Ochaco Uraraka! "

Bakugo watching the students preparing their quirks, he notices the person from the writing test. He has clothes hiding at his back.

Bakugo was curious about what is under the piece of clothing. He then saw a glimpse of the dark green color of wings behind him when the wind blows. Bakugo widens his eyes, the same color of wings as Izuku's. He still remembers his wings' color.

Mic announced the fight has started, the students using their quirks to attack the pointer robots. Izuku standing at the back, watching them fight. He notices Shinsou uses the captured weapon like Aizawa's. 'So Aizawa gave him one. '

Kaminari's electricity lights flash in front of his eyes. 'He has trained harder. '

Soon most of the robots are defeated, Izuku walks to the front prepare to fight. A few students are wondering when did he come from.

"Last but not least, you have to defeat a person! He may be skinny, but he's strong! " Mic's voice rang through their ears. Izuku puffed and shout back. "I'm not that skinny Mic! " "it's the same! "

"Ha! Fight him? Easy peasy. " Bakugo said. Izuku looks at the students and transforms into a lion, not a normal lion, a Lion King.

"If you fight him properly! You'll get a secret point! " Mic said.

The students become fearful, he notices only Kaminari, Shinsou, Uraraka, and of course, Bakugo ran straight to him.

"Let me see what you got! " Izuku roar.

Shinsou uses his capture weapon first, but Izuku just catches him with his paw and throw him away. Kaminari tried to shock him, unfortunately, he used to Kaminari's electrification. Izuku just pushes him away.

Uraraka tried to float him, but Izuku lifts Kaminari and throws him to her, blocking him. Bakugo is the only one straight ahead, no planning a plan to fight. He uses his explosion in front of him. But Izuku has his wings covered the explosions. He roared with a loud voice making the four of them fall back.

"Alright! The exam has ended! Please walk back and check your injuries! " Mic announced. The students' groans and checking their injured parts.

Izuku's body only has bruises, no cuts. He transforms back to his original size and flies up in the sky to check the students. "There's an injured student there. " he pointed. "Can someone get him? "

Uraraka saw where the injured student and walk up to him. "Hello, can you walk? "

"No, I can't mademoiselle! My stomach hurt! "  the student said.

Uraraka put a hand on his waist to lift him. "Here, what's your name? " "my name is Yuga Aoyama, mademoiselle. "

Recovery Girl checking the bruise and heal them. She notices Izuku is injured with bruise. "Young man! Get down here! You are injured! "She shouts.

"Recovery Girl! My wings can heal me! " Izuku shout back. "Go heal the students! "

Uraraka helps Aoyama walk to Recovery Girl. She saw the person in the sky. She put Aoyama down to Recovery Girl. "Hey, who's that? "She pointed.

Recovery Girl sigh. "He's going to be assistance at UA. Don't worry, he's not going to attack you. "

Izuku sighs and walks into the teacher's lounge. "Are your bruise healed? " Cementoss ask him once he went here. Izuku nodded.

"Put 3 points to the students that fought me. " Izuku said. Nezu look at him and nodded. "Yes of course. "

Izuku will see them fight soon.