。^‿^。

Hi

It look like I haven't updated for a while since I started another fanfic

But don't worry, I'll update as soon as I finish my spm exam and (hopefully) get a job

Today I wanna talk about harassing those artists who deserve better

Example : Erin Clover

Whether she is old or not, she's still an amazing artist. They make fun of her art, deleting her oc relationship with Bakugo. Don't get me started on the hater account

 Don't get me started on the hater account

I saw a few from tiktok who create a few hashtag of 'erinslander', 'erinisweird' or some sorts

I saw a few from tiktok who create a few hashtag of 'erinslander', 'erinisweird' or some sorts. And I fucking hate it. Why did you hate the artist so much just like hating YY?!

Speaking of YY, I know some of you doesn't like her anymore. But she still have my support in my heart. Why? Because she made comfort audio from my comfort character, plus it's good when your sad you can just listen to the audio, how he praise you, comfort you.

If you are 18 above, SHUT UP,  you don't have any opportunity to say anything.

But still, you can't just making fun of artist's oc. Even if she's older than you, or she's in her 30, you still can't do that. What if I make fun of you? Are you happy? Sad? Angry? Of course you will feel emotions, just like you make fun of them.

If you doesn't like them, just don't follow them, or just ignore. Don't create a motherfucking account just to make fun of her arts!

Change of respective, if YOU are the artist, we are the bullies, do you like it? Huh? No? That's what I thought.

You have no heart to making fun of artists. I am one of the artists as well.

Another example : kimidoodlez

Her villain Deku is amazing. Even Izuku is shaped like a feminist, I still support. Why? Did you see anyone shape like a man while they are a female? Yes. Then why don't a man having a feminine body?

'Disgusting' they said. 'Pedophile', 'sexualised', they comment.

Are you a hetero? If you are, SHUT UP

THIS IS AN AU OF VILLIAN IZUKU. AND HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN REAL LIFE.

I don't know why you hate them drawing Izuku like that. Is he your comfort character? Is he your favorite character? No? Then shut up

Have you seen YBC? That anime is full of weird things too. Why didn't you comment THAT anime instead of make fun of MHA instead? Huh? Speaking like you watch anime, but you don't. Am I right?

Last but not least, I will not support who are hetero that make fun of LGBTQ+ community. They should be rotten in hell. Or do you want me to pull out Nezu card? His intelligence will not lose to you, after all. How about putting you in hell? My, my, if it's not illegal I would like to throw you in! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I repeat. We will not support the harassment, the making fun of arts, the making fun of LGBTQ+ community, and the one who make a hate account on artist.