34

A short chapter update first. School homework has been hell and I have tons of them haven't done.

Izuku walked through the hallway with a smile on his face, holding Kaminari and Shinsou's coffee in his hand while he is drinking his coffee on the other hand.

He knocked on the infirmary door before he walks in. Kaminari and Shinsou are talking to each other while Recovery Girl is helping Todoroki with the wounds.

"Hey Shinsou, hey Kaminari. I got us coffee. You want one now? " Izuku asked.

"Sure. " Shinsou replied. Izuku passes him his coffee.

Kaminari looks at the coffee and looks back at Izuku, "Izuuu, where's mineee? "

"Here ya go, you big baby. " Izuku laughed and handed over his coffee to Kaminari.

"Ooh, is this made from Yako? " Kaminari asked while drinking his coffee. Izuku nodded his head, "she came by to say hi. " "nice. "

"The award ceremony is going to start after you guys are done. " Izuku said. "Say, what did Kacchan said when he was fighting you? " he smirks.

Kaminari blushed. "Uhh, nothing! "

"Oh yeah, that. " Shinsou said and look at Kaminari. "What was that about? "

"Nothing! " Kaminari almost yelled.

"Well, we can talk about this after school. " Izuku said. "My house or yours? " he looks at Shinsou.

"Yours. " Shinsou decided.

"Sounds good to me. " Izuku nodded.

Midnight then comes in the infirmary to inform the ceremony. "Okay boys, the ceremony going to start now, Kaminari, Todoroki, is your wounds treated? "

"Yes, Midnight sensei. " Both of them nodded.

"Alright! That's great! " Midnight said happily.

_____________________________
I need your opinion on these ships-

-Shinbaku

-yamadeku (aoyama x deku)

-bakumomo

-Shinmono

-tetsumono

-shinmina

Cuz these ships are really wierd to me as a multishipper. You can also comment your ships to me.