14

A lot is changing pov

"So, Dark. Can you talk about yourself? "

Mina standing in front of the teacher's desk. Izuku is helping Aizawa assist in class, Aizawa is sleeping at the back.

"Well, what do you want to know? " Izuku asks, crossing his fingers.

"Uhh, your age, your favorite color, your favorite books, your favorite food, and other things! "

Izuku put a hand under his chin. "Mhm, I can't reveal my age sorry, that's a secret! My favorite color is green, my favorite books are probably Twilight. "

"Oh! I love that book too! " Hagakure exclaimed.

Izuku nodded. "My favorite food is katsudon, I do combat training in my free time and I hate bullying. " Izuku added.

"Woah! No wonder you look so tall! " Uraraka said. Izuku nodded.

Jirou raises an eyebrow, "bullying? Did you have been bullied? "

"Yeah, but they stopped. "

Bakugo sitting at his seat, listen to Dark's conversation with the girls carefully.

He did bully Deku in his past, he confesses. But Dark's story is really similar to Deku's, like Deku likes Katsudon and he likes the color green too.

"Who's that bully?! I'll kick their ass for ya! " Raccoon eyes yelled.

Dark shake his head, "please don't, they have dreams to attend. "

"But they bullied you! They have to pay! " Invisible girl said. "At least tell us how they like! "

"Fine. I'm only giving you a hint. Is a he. "

Bakugo sweat dropped. There's no way that's Deku. Sure, his wings are probably similar to Deku's wings when they are kids, but Dark's wings are a bit dark green. Plus he only knows Deku has only 1 quirk. He had observed Deku's wings when he's playing with him, he even asked him how did they work.

The bell rang cut out from his thoughts.

"Alright, that's the recess bell. Get out of the class and buy things to eat. " Aizawa said, still laying on the floor in his sleeping bag.

The students cheer and walk out with their classmates, only Kaminari and Shinsou stay with Izuku. Sero tried to call them over for eating with them, but they lied to him said they have things to do.

Izuku looks at them. "I thought you want to eat with your new friends? "

Shinsou pout. "I wasn't here to make friends. " Kaminari laughs at him. "Says the one keep talking to me after the Quirk assignment. " "hey! "

Izuku look at the boys and laugh, he never feels this happy for a long time, only he is with his parents. Shinsou and Kaminari look at him with a little blush on their cheeks.

"What? "

"Y-You laugh? " Kaminari stutter, pointing at him.

"Yea, sorry, I never laugh like this for a long time. " Izuku said. "Come on, you need to eat before the class starts. " he stood up,  and walk out of the class. Kaminari and Shinsou tag along behind him.

Kaminari and Shinsou's heart is beating so fast. 'What is this feeling?! ' they thought. The moment when they look at each other's eyes, they clicked. They look with widen eyes, yell with a whisper, "you too?! "

"Uhh, same feeling? " Shinsou ask him and pointed to Dark. Kaminari nodded with a little blush on his face.

"Please don't tell him! I literally have a crush on him for 4 years now! " Kaminari whisper.

Shinsou's eyes widen. "WHAT?! "

"Tell who what? "

Dark suddenly turns his body face the boys.

"Uhh, nothing! Keep walking to the lunch rush and help us pick up the food! " Kaminari rambled.

"Alright! What do you two boys want? "

"Uhh, anything! "

"Okay! "

When Dark finally walks away, Shinsou and Kaminari gasp for air in relief.

"Okay, the fact that I only met him a few days?! " Shinsou said. Kaminari look at him deadpanned. "That happened to me too you know. "

"You said you know him under the mask right? " Shinsou ask.

"SHHH! We're in the middle of the hallway! " Kaminari put a finger on his lips. "You can't just say that in public! " he whispered in a yell.

"We'll talk about this after school. "

"Like hell, I'm talking about that, he follows me after school! "

"Wait why he follows you after school? "

"No reason. "

Izuku is hiding in a corridor, listening to Shinsou and Kaminari's conversation after he brought some snacks for them. He smiles, he knows Kaminari's feelings for him for a long time. It's very obvious for a genius like him. Shinsou on the other hand, probably let him think about his feelings and his sexuality first.

Guess being gay isn't bad after all.

____________________________
I have no idea how 3 person relationship works.

Also

We got #1 rank in vigilanteizuku!

Thank you and have a nice day!