12

A reminder for ya, I didn't watch season 1, I skipped to season 2. I knew this most of them in other stories.

"Did you take the thing with you? "

"Yeah, it's in here. "

"Good, we know he got a job there, once we're at the USJ, we'll crush him. "

"And All Might. "

"Yes and All Might. "

-------

The school has started, Izuku had gone out to UA with Shinsou. Aizawa and Yamada already went to UA earlier, they had asked him to watch out for Shinsou.

"Aren't you going with dad and papa? " Shinsou ask.

"They ask me to look after you. " Izuku said.

"I'm not a kid tho. " he groans.

Shinsou had passed the exam and get into the hero course class 1-A. Aizawa reminds him not to told Shinsou about him being a teacher assistant. Izuku know it was coming, he saw the name on the name list and saw the four students that attack him had passed, including Shinsou.

"Ya know, you don't have to transform into a lion. "

"it's a Lion King. "

"same lion. "

Izuku transforms into a dark green cat sitting on top of his shoulder once they entered UA, a few students looking at him.

Shinsou standing at the front of class 1-A, he is very nervous.

"Just go in, Shinsou. It's just a class. " Izuku said, deadpanned. "It's not a circus. "

Shinsou groans and open the door, he saw a student that fight Izuku with him and a student that cuts off the teacher's speech.

"Put down your feet! "

"Ha?! "

Izuku sigh, he will never change.

The student notices him and walks straight to him. "Hello, my name is Tenya Iida! I'm from Somei Academic-" "yeah yeah, I heard you. " Shinsou said, walking to his seat.

"Hey! We cannot bring pets to school! " Iida shout, doing his robot hand. Shinsou groaned and turn his head to him. "He's not an animal. Now silence. "

Koda tried to approach Izuku, but Izuku gets away from him.

Kaminari look at Shinsou and Izuku, laugh a little. Izuku looks at Kaminari and jumps on him.

"Ah hello again! I didn't know you will be here? " Kaminari said, petting Izuku. Izuku purr in response.

"I didn't know you know him. " Shinsou said, look at the two boys.

Izuku glance at Kaminari with serious eyes. Telling him to choose the word wisely. "It's a secret, can't tell ya! "

"If you're here to make friends, I suggest you go out. "

Izuku looks at the door, Aizawa is bundled in his yellow sleeping bag. He gets up and walks in the front.

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Change your uniform into gym uniforms and go to the training field. " Aizawa said, pulling out a gym uniform from his sleeping bag.

Aizawa saw the dark green cat on Kaminari's shoulder. He sighs and goes out. "Come on, we don't have much time. "

Kaminari looks at Shinsou, Shinsou just shrugged and walk out.

Izuku jumps over Shinsou's shoulder and holds on to his uniform. He meowed and jump off to Aizawa, but fall.

Aizawa picks up the cat and put him on his shoulder. 'Aren't you a Vigilante?' He thought.

"Ah, sensei, is that your cat? " Uraraka ask. Aizawa shakes his head. "This is not a cat. Now go change into your gym uniform. "

The students questioning themselves, that is not a cat?

Shinsou looks at the giggling Kaminari. "You know him? " kaminari smile, nodded his head and put a finger on his lips. "Met him 5 years ago. I owe him a lot of things. Don't tell everyone. " Shinsou nodded.

Bakugo looks at them with suspicious, 'they know something... '

Once they got out of the changing room, they still saw the cat on Aizawa's shoulder.

"Today, we're going to do Quirk assignment. " Aizawa said.

"What about the orientation? " Uraraka ask.

"That's not important. Now Bakugo throws this. What is your score from middle school? " Aizawa throws the ball to him.

"76meters. "

"Good, now throw it with your Quirk. "

Bakugo smirk, get ready to throw the position. "SHINĒĒĒĒĒ!! " he shouts.

"Die? " Kaminari look at Bakugo.

"It looks fun! "

"Kinda. "

Aizawa looks at his students and smirk. Then tell them it's going to be hard this year. "If you fail, you're going to be expelled. " the students gasp in fear, except Shinsou.

Izuku looks at him and sighs. 'Do you need coffee? 'He thought.