4

That voice. Shinsou knows that voice. He thought he never heard that voice anymore. His eyes widen as he stares at the figure.

'There's no way that's Dark, right? ' he self-thought.

Aizawa put a hand on the figure's shoulder, "Hitoshi, this is the Dark, as known as the well known Vigilante. " Aizawa introduced him.

"When you said a special guest, I did not guess it was him. " Shinsou said, looking back at his dad.

Aizawa snickers, "I did tell you to behave, didn't I? " Hizashi holding his laugh at his back.

Dark look at Shinsou and Aizawa talking to each other. He is very awkward standing next to Hizashi and Aizawa.

"Eraser-" "Shota. " "-right. Shota, I'll be at the meeting tomorrow. Nezu told the others am I right? " Dark ask.

Aizawa nodded his head. He looks at Dark, the height of his wasn't too tall, nor too short. He wonders how old is he and his real name, and once again Nezu told him to let him until he is comfortable talking with us.

"I'll reschedule some training for Hitoshi. Are you fine training him at here? " Aizawa asked Dark. Dark hesitate and nodded his head in agreement.

"Alright listener! You can sleep here! Tomorrow we have a meeting with the UA staff! "Hizashi said. Dark nodded his head again.

Shinsou just standing in front of the living room, watching what just happened.

"So, uh, I believe I have a training tomorrow? " he asks. Dark nodded. "Tomorrow afternoon, after lunch. "

"There's a guest room next to Hitoshi's. You can sleep there. " Aizawa said. "I believe you can make yourself comfortable. "

Aizawa and Hizashi go back to their room and sleep, leaving Shinsou and Dark in the living room in this awkward situation.

"Uhh, I can lead to your room? " Shinsou ask. Dark nodded and follow him.

Shinsou looks at Dark. He was about a head taller than him. 'He's so tall... ' he thought. Shinsou lead Dark to the guest room.

"Here, you can sleep on the bed. My room is next to yours. If you need something just call my dads or me. " Shinsou said.

Dark bowed. "Thank you for the hospitality, Shinsou. " Shinsou waves his hand. "No problem. "

Dark then close the guest room and lay on the bed, thinking about what will happen tomorrow's meeting. 'It's going to be a long day... ' he thought.

Shinsou on the other hand is panicking. A Vigilante enters your house, greeted by his dads, and get combat training with Dark. It happened so fast. He flips side to side trying to sleep but the insomniac has to kick in.

'Maybe I'll ask him to be my friend tomorrow... ' he thought.