28

Should I delete the (a/n) chapters?

Besides from Bakugo keep using his Quirk to get the first place, everything seems fine. Kaminari and Shinsou were helping each other to win the first round. Izuku was surprised to see those two supporting each other.

In the end, Bakugo ended up the first place, Todoroki got second, and the following participants until the 42nd place. Kaminari and Shinsou were stuck at 20 and 21.

Midnight then announced the second round of cavalry battle had started. The first place has ten million points, which makes Bakugo anger because he's a target from everyone. Izuku snickers at this. Midnight said they have 15 minutes to need 3 students and 1 rider to form a group.

Kaminari and Shinsou automatically became a group. Shinsou looks up to the announcing room and spotted Izuku was watching them. Before he could speak, he saw Izuku is signing something to him.

Izuku put his hands' gesture like Uraraka showing to Shinsou who is looking at him, hoping that she'll join their group. As a result, she did join them by saying it's the best you know your friends than the rest of the first-year classes.

In the last 5 minutes, they find Tokoyami didn't have any group and all alone. Shinsou looks at Izuku before nodding his head. He asks Tokoyami about being the head of the group, surprisingly he accepted.

Izuku looks at Shinsou's group. A gravity Quirk and a Dark Shadow Quirk with a electricity and Brainwash Quirk maybe wasn't that bad after all, though Dark Shadow had to be careful with Kaminari. They had agreed that Shinsou will be the rider, Kaminari and Uraraka support by his sides.

Izuku looks at the others, noticing Bakugo is the rider, along with Kirishima being the head as Sero and Mina supporting by his sides. Sero can use his Quirk to catch Bakugo if he falls down. Mina can help them by putting acid on the floor making other teams slippery.

Todoroki was the same as a rider. Momo and Hatsume supporting by his sides and Iida being the head.

Soon the second round of the sports festival had begun. The team riders had put their points headband on their forehead. Bakugo's team started to avoid any team coming to him. Todoroki's team did the same, but they starting to steal some headband afterward.

Shinsou's team tried to avoid Bakugo's and Todoroki's team as quickly as possible. They stole some of the middle points first, gaining some points to reach the top 3.

Bakugo's team is trying to be cautious because Iida is in Todoroki's team, he can snatch his points by using his Quirk without blinking an eye.

Surprisingly, Monoma's team reached the top 4, copying some of their quirks to get their headband. He tried to reach the ten million point, but only get pulled back by Kendo saying that they have other points that need to steal. Tetsutetsu is the head, protecting Monoma from the front. Kendo and shiozaki supporting by his sides.

Aizawa looks at the top 4 teams, eyeing Izuku suspiciously. Izuku just smile at him and shrugged, he didn't do anything. Present Mic keeps broadcasting the teams that got in the top 4.

Midnight announced the time is up. Bakugo's team still in the first place by protecting the ten million points, they also got a few points from other teams. Todoroki's team got second place, much to his disappointment. Shinsou's team got third place and lastly, Monoma's team got fourth place.

The last battle will be starting after 1 hour of recess for the first year.

________________________
Oh yeah! I manage to write a chapter without a dialogue!

Today's chapter is kinda short tho

Have a good day!