Known

The stitching went fast, it hurt but I've been through worse. The doctor told me to rest but being my resilient self I got up. I walked into the hall to see the boys and Natasha waiting in the hall.
"Hey losers" I smiled through the pain
"You should be in that bed y/n!" Sam pointed out
"She looks fine to me, glad your alright" Nat said grinning at me.
"Thanks"
We started to walk towards my bedroom, I tried to hide the fact that my stitches still hurt.
"Do you want any food, we can get you something" Bucky spoke calmly
"No, I-ugh I actually need to talk to Sam. . . About something important, so I'm just going to go to his room but I will catch up with you guys later."
Bucky gave me a concerned look and Sam looked confused. Sam and I went into his room while the other 2 kept walking. Bucky was reluctant, but he didn't really have a choice. I walked in his messy room and immediately put on the Trouble Man record, it is his favorite and always calms him down.
"Sammie. . ." I spoke scared to tell him about Bucky and I.
"Your scaring me y/l/n." He kept a straight face
"I'm going to tell you something. . . please don't get upset! Please just remember I'm your best friend and I love you!"
He didn't seem amused
"Ok?" My nerves were jumping
"Ok."
"Bucky. . . And I are- we are going on a . . . Date."
His face seemed shocked!
"WHAT?!"
"Oh god. . .please don't be mad. I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner! I was just-"
"SCARED!"
"Yes."
"I CANT- I CANT BELIEVE-"
His anger turned into laughter, leaving me extremely confused.
"I can't believe you fell for that!" He finished his sentence still laughing
"What?!"
"The acting, Probably one of my worst performances."
I tried wrapping my brain around what was happening.
"Your not mad?!" I took a deep breath
"You think I didn't know about you and Bucky? That guys goes into your room like he lives there."
"How long have you-"
"Well the guy didn't smile until you came to the joint, so I figured he liked you, and after you got shot we got to talking, and I realized how much he cares about you." He gave a sweet smile.
I hugged him tight.
"I have some rules though!" His voice got more stern
"Name them!"
"If that guy hurts you or does something wrong I want to be the first person to know and the second person to kick his ass."
"Second person?"
"Yeah, I figured you would want to hit him first"
"Ok"I smiled
"And two, I want you broken up by the age of 40, I want my shot."
I smiled knowing he was happy for me
"I love you Sammie!"
"Love you too!"
I basically skipped out of his room in joy. I rushed to Bucky's room grabbing him with no warning. I forgot about my stitches, but I was to happy to Care about the pain.
"You ok?" He said holding me tight, not able to see my face
"Kiss me, Please." I said softly
He grabbed my cheeks and lifted my head, he put his lips on mine and kissed me in a caring way. It was loving and sweet. He grinned when I pulled away.
"I take it it went well?" He said
"He knew the whole time, apparently you gave it away when I was knocked out in the infirmary"
He smiled at the ground
"Yeah I guess I ugh- kinda made my feelings clear. I was really worried."
I grabbed his face and gave him another quick kiss.
"Let's put on a movie"
____________________________________Hope everyone had a great holiday! Thanks for reading!❤️