Flower

I woke up in Bucky's arms but quickly slipped out so that I could take a shower. I needed to get the hairspray out of my hair from the night before. I knew the day was going to be filled with a lack of trust and an anxious Bucky. I don't think anyone was completely on board with Loki coming, everyone but Thor had doubts. I decided I had to be strong. I couldn't let this guy see me sweat, if he saw any sign of nervousness he would know a weakness, and I did not plan on him seeing me weak. I wanted to get inside his head, make sure he didn't have any second thoughts on being good to the team. I knew Bucky would need me to be strong too, if there's one thing that man hates it's seeing me struggle. After my long shower I went to the combat room just to throw a few punches. I hit harder and harder until my knuckles started to get irritated.
"Woah there killer, your going to hurt yourself!" A voice from behind me spoke, it was Bucky.
"I'm alright, just getting the blood pumping" I slightly smiled
He grabbed my fists and rubbed his thumbs across my knuckles. I looked up at him and he was still looking at my hands.
"Thanks for the date again, I really had a good time!" I grinned
"Well good thing we are going to have more dates than," he looked in my eyes
"Who said you get another date smiles" I said lifting an eyebrow and smiles "I remember the agreement only being one date."
"Sorry doll, your stuck with me now." He pulled me in by my waist "your not getting rid of me"
Our faces drew closer together when Steve walked in. We quickly pulled apart.
"What's up?" I said kinda upset
"He's here." He returned
We made our way to the conference room where everyone was standing. Sam and Natasha had there arms crossed and seemed unamused. The dark haired god immediately made eye contact with me. He mischievously smirked at me.
"And who is this flower?" He spoke in a smooth voice
"This flower could kill you" I returned the devilish grin
He seemed amused by my attitude, but I didn't let him see me sweat, all he saw was confidence.
"You the new member I suppose" he said not breaking eye contact "I haven't faced you before"
"Consider yourself lucky then." I said walking past him, making my way over to Sam.
"Now that we are all here care to explain the danger?" Sam said with little patience
"I'm afraid earth is under the treat of one of us" Thor said stepping forward "a god"
"Another god?" Natasha questioned
"There are many of us" Loki added swiftly
"Our relative Baldr, god of light and purity wishes earth to be pure again." Thor spoke again
"And that means?" Sam asked
"He wants to wipe humanity from earth, he believes humans have corrupted earth and made it unpure."
I took a deep breath realizing how big this mission was, it wasn't some human to capture, this was a god threatening earth.
"So where do we start?" Steve asked
"Baldr was looking for followers in Asgard, fortunately Asgardians are peacefully people. Nobody wants a war. However we fear he may have gone to recruit the last of the frost giants in jotunhiem."
"I'm sorry, frost giants?" Sam stopped Thor
"Yes, blues people who like ice!" Thor continued "we must be ready when he comes to earth!"
"How do we find him if he comes?" I added
"He is the god of light, he radiates energy" Loki said
"I will set Friday to scan for large amounts of energy, if there is something out of the ordinary it will alert us."
"Smart y/n" Steve complimented
"Until than?" Bucky asked
"We train. We do research, find any weakness of this guy and work hard. When he comes we will be ready!" Steve said confidently.
Loki kept looking at me but I tried to ignore it, it was just a mind game, he wanted to break the new girl. I was not going to let that happen! Everyone including the gods went to the combat room and was ready to train!
____________________________________Getting juicy!!! Thanks for reading!❤️