Black and Blue

My heart dropped into my stomach.
"Your lying" I turned to everyone "he has to be lying. . . I'm just- I'm just me. A human."
"I'm afraid not" Loki said, but he didn't look cocky this time, he looked calm.
"No, you would have told me if you knew." I looked at Sam "you- you would have told me." I said as I moved my eyes to Bucky.
A tear began to run down my cheek.
"How many times have I told you that I wish I knew where I came from? Who my parents are and why they gave up on me? And you didn't-"
"Y/n-"Bucky started
My sadness turned to anger
"No. I only want Loki to speak right now! I only want to hear his voice!" I turned back to Loki whipping my tear "Tell me what you know."
He took a deep breath and began to speak
"Your the daughter of Idunn. She had a forbidden affair with a mortal."
"Idunn?" I asked
"Goddess of spring and youth"
I took a deep breath.
"How do I know your telling me the truth?"
"You know it. You have always known it. Deep down you knew your power was more than some laboratory experiment. They may have enhanced your power but it has always been there." 
"Why- why have I never met them?" I added changing his point that I knew was correct.
"Your father never knew she became pregnant with you. And she- well she was forbidden to have you on Asgard, so she left you here."
"She lives on your planet?"
"She has hidden herself, no one has seen her in many years." Thor spoke
"How long? How long has everyone known this?" I turned to face everyone again.
"I told your metal arm companion the day I got here, I believe you were in the shower." Loki answered
I looked into Bucky's eyes with sadness
"The rest of them were informed while your were on your little date, Thor told them."
I stayed silent for a moment. I looked at everybody's depressed expressions.
"I'm- I'm going in the combat room. I don't want anyone trying to talk to me or checking on me." I said slowly walking away.
My head was pounding because I was so overwhelmed. My thoughts were going a mile a minute. I felt like I couldn't breath right. A demigod. I was a demigod.
I put on gloves and stood in font of the punching bag. I hit it repeatedly out of rage. The anger filled my hits. I began hitting faster and faster. It was uncontrollable. I quickly realized my knuckles were turning black and blue. I stopped myself and started to breath heavily. What was I going to do? How was I going to carry out a mission with everyone who kept this from me? And how was I supposed to stay mad at the people I loved the most?
____________________________________Super tired but I wanted to give you guys more chapters! Thanks for reading!❤️