🌸Chapter 32🌸

I opened the door to candles and rose petals on the floor. I instantly stopped hearing Malachi walk towards me. He smiled then kissed my lips then took my bag out of my hand. "Malachi what's this?"  He kissed my neck and took my jacket off then pointed towards the candles indicating he wanted me to follow them. I followed them to the bathroom and he removed my clothes and I took a 3 minute shower before he handed me the towel and I followed the next path to the bathroom in our room.
The tub was full with hot water. I turned around and smiled at him and kissed him before getting in. He filled my glass up with my favorite, sparkling wine. ✨non alcoholic✨. I sat back and relaxed and he bring me food and other shit before I told him to get in with me. We chilled until the water started getting cold so we let the water out and rinsed ourselves off before we got out and got into it.

He laid me on the bed and led kisses from my neck to my 😸 and ate till my legs started shaking. I ain't take no time allowing him in. He pushed himself in and i bit my lip at the feeling of greatness and satisfaction. He started slow then sped up then back slow.

We ended off slowly and he pulled out with nut all on his dick and some coming out of me. I looked up at him and he smiled. "I need $50" "I gotchu". He kissed my forehead and we changed the seat, took a shower and went to sleep. I woke up to breakfast and a bouquet of money roses. "I ain't get you nothing cause you be doing too much and can't make up yo mind so do what you please with this". I kissed his forehead and sat down to eat. "You want me to take you to spend it today?" "It's up to you" "see can't make up your mind" "shut up Malachi". He threw his  hands up in surrender. We ate and talked then went on about our day doing really nothing.

"Hey Naieigh" "hey Ms.Tisha" "raven almost ready" "it's okay it's fine". Ms. Tisha and I talked until Ray came downstairs and we went to the movies and mall. She spent the weekend with us.

I know this short too but I'm getting close to ending the book. Probably around chapter 40.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verse of the day

He that speaketh in an unknown tounge edifieth himself; but he that prophesieith edifieth the church.