🌸Chapter 33🌸

3 months later

"Over the past few weeks Malachi been becoming real distant" "I see. You been between me and Ali house almost every day" "ain't like i be sleeping on y'all couch. I just been trying to get away from him" "he hitting you or something?" "No ali" "he just probably been real stressed. Meechie be saying shit like they gon put us on lock down cause they opps back in town" "opps as in the ones that killed trilla and snoopy?" "Yes. Them. I'm sure Ali remember them. Especially what his name is Tino??" Me and Nova bussed our laughing. "He had to get out of town. People gon clown ts outta him cause wasn't he homophobic as hell" "right but then want me to suck his dick" "I'm tryna tell y'all it be the homophobic ones that be dL's". We all agreed. "I wonder what they got planned" "they can't bother us. We all moved. The only place they could really target would be the trap" "and you know they stay strapped over there. All of em" "and they be deep" "right. They better just cool off us" "and Malachi needa talk to me about dis shit. If there's a plan I needa know. You know I'll buss a door down anyday" "and do what throw knives🤣🤣?" "Shut up ali" "but for real though" I said getting up to go to the refrigerator. But came back because I couldn't find nothing.

"But guess what y'all I gotta tell y'all something." "What?" She tossed me and Ali a box and we opened it to a positive pregnancy test. We both looked up suprised. "Awee Nova". She smiled wide asf. "You smiling wide as hell. So I'm assuming we having a nephew or niece". She nodded and Ali hugged her and I jumped up and down in excitement. "Yessssssss" "y'all happy" "the question is are you happy" "you told meechie yet?" "Nope. Ima let him find out cause I know he gonna be happy" "how you gonna do it?" "Since he lowkey don't like cleaning up ima put it up under this towel and ima tell him to clean us the bathroom. If he do it correctly then he'll see he got a baby on the way" "ouu thats smart. When?" "Tonight. I just had to tell y'all first" "what was yo symptoms?" "I kept eating pickles and chocolate and that shit seemed off asf" "yo that shit sound lowkey good. Lowkey tho". Nova and Ali gave me that look. "No I'm not pregnant fashoo" "okay cause I could imagine it. Y'all two in dresses in blue and pink and me in white in between y'all" "Ali maybe next year" "naieigh you so mean bruh" "how anyways back to nova. I'm soo happy bruh. Make sure you record it" "I will. Aye help me set up cameras real quick though". We got up and set up cameras then I left to the grocery store to get food.

2 weeks later

"You home?... Malachi?" "Yeah". I wonder what took him so long. I went in and sat down next to him and tried to kiss him before he got up and walked away. I went into the other room and got ready to go to sleep. I'm not sleeping with him no more. I was laying down before I felt the urge to throw up. I threw up and Malachi came in. Not rushing but slowly. "You straight?" I ain't say nothing, i just wiped my mouth off and put my clothes back on so I could go to the store. "Where you going naieigh?" "Up yo ass" I replied then slammed the door. I went to the store and got some hot cheetos, a hot pickle, brownies, skittles and 2 arizonas. When I got home I went back into the same room and Malachi was sleep in our room. I started to eat the skittles but it just made me feel worse. I got the hot cheetos and ate em but they tasted plain so I went to the refrigerator and got strawberry flavored cream cheese and dipped the cheetos in there and it tasted bomb asf.

As I ate I thought about it. The sickness all week, the sore breasts and the nasty ass combinations. I might be pregnant. I got up and got my shit and headed to cvs.

"Where are y'alls pregnancy tests?" The lady pointed and I went to get two boxed and paid for them and went next door to subway and took it in the bathroom then headed to the car waiting on the results.

I took a deep breath and counted down from 3. "3...2...1" flipped them over and both were positive. I broke down crying.

FaceTiming Sin❤️❤️

"Nai it's 12- what's wrong why you crying what happened" "sin" "nigga what. What's wrong" he said sounding like he was finna light the world up. "Sin I'm pregnant" "whatchu mean" he said sounding calmer but still alert. I flipped the camera and I heard him exhale through the phone. "So why are you crying" "I don't even know" "did you tell Malachi?" "I just dmfound our. Plus we arguing right now and he not speaking to me" "what happened why y'all argue" "we honestly not even arguing. We just not speaking to me" "do I needa take a trip down there?" "No" "you sure" "yes" "go home. Sleep on it. Talk about it tomorrow" "I'm not going home tonight" "okay so go to nova house" "I'm going to a hotel" I said turning on the car. "Make sure yo location on and text me when you get there" "Ight I gotchu". I hung up and drove to the old trap house. Ion like hotels like that anyways. I got in and took a shower and made a pallet and went to sleep. It was empty there. Tarris, icon and jay moved everything out into a new house. They only keep it rented just if somebody needs chill and that's what I needed. To chill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Verse of the day
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Vote