✨Chapter 23✨

Sat Feb 9th
Nai pov
12:03
I woke up with a sick feeling. I know it ain't pregnancy cause ion be fucking. I instantly thought about The whole Malachi and Jude situation.
"Hi. Can I schedule and appointment for two?" "Can you do it today or tomorrow?" "Today would be fine" "okay and what for?" "Std checks" "okay your appointment is scheduled for 3 o'clock today" "thank you. Have a nice day" "you too". I hung up and layed back down thinking about how ima get Malachi to show up.

Malachi.

You wanna come by later on today.
➡️why you gonna kill me
If i was gonna kill you Khi trust me it would be in public.
➡️you on sum then cause why you calling me khi
Das yo name ain't it.
➡️you on sum
You coming or not. If not I can skip to da next nigga
➡️play wimme
2:45 and be on time
➡️ot? yeahh ight.

I set my time for 2:15 and layed back down and went back to sleep.

2:15 I got up, took a shower and got ready putting on something slight.

(Imagine this but with a hoodie, jean jacket and sum af1)2:37"I said on time" "damn no hey

2:37
"I said on time" "damn no hey. And it's 2:37 therefore im early". I grabbed my stuff and walked out the dorm. "Where we going?" "I got a surprise" I said fake happily kissing his lips. "Ion really trust you. We going in public?" "Bruh hush. Can I do something good for a change" "oh okay🙃". We got in the car. "Huh it's a surprise so you need this blindfold and you got ya AirPods?" "Yeah dey right here why" "mkay. When we get to this corner you gotta put the blindfold on and ima tell you when to put the AirPods in" "Ight I guess".
"Ight put da blindfold on" "Issa early birthday surprise or sum" "not yet". I looked over and seen him smiling and i started to melt inside. Why tf would he do me dat. I know we wasn't together but damn.
"Ight lemme hold ya phone and put the AirPods in". He handed me the phone with no hesitation. He prolly cleaned it. I turned his music on and made sure it was loud. "Damn why it's so loud". I juss grabbed his face and kissed his lips. He licked his lips and I wiped mines off and applied more Vaseline. I said a couple of foul shit so I can make sure he didn't hear.
We pulled up to the place and I got out and went to get him out. "Can I take it off now?" "Nope". We went inside and I made him sit so I could go clock in (ig) and we waited till the people called our names. "C'mon" "we here" "yup". "Okay so the male follow me and the female can have a seat". I took his blondfold off and AirPods out. "Can you repeat that doc?" "I said in a now hurt voice." "Male follow me female take a seat". I looked at Malachi n he looked like he was about to smack da shit outta me. "This way" Malachi still looking at me and I put my head down. He followed the man and I went to go take a seat only to be called right after I sat down. Literally. I finished my test so I was pretty sure malachi was done. I decided to wait in the room instead of the lobby. While I was in here I cried and panicked. What if I did have it. Would I still be me? Or would I change me? My confidence? What if it gets out? There goes my pro ball.
10 mins later(yall ima juss assume you can get your results back in the same day cause Idek. Sumbody lmk)
"Ms. Johnson looks like you don't have anything. And your health is immaculate". I sat back and almost cried again. "Thanks". I got up getting ready to face Khi.
"Why you bring me here". "You don't hear me talking to you?" I was about to get in the car buh he shut the door. "That shit was embarrassing naieigh. Niggas lookin at me upside my head thinking I fuck every female. I told you I didn't have it and you didnt believe me". "..." he kept on talking making me feel bad. I prolly really shoulda trusted him. I couldn't look up i his face cause tears was falling and I couldn't let him see. "Naieigh. Talk to me. Let me know what's going inside dat big ass head of yours. Wtf was da point of that. You had me in the fucking car thinking I was prolly finna spend my day loving you buh right now I'm starting to really not like you. You sitting here wit-" "ITS NOT MY FAULT DA NIGGA I THOUGHT I COULD FUCKING LOVE WANNA GO AROUND FUCKING OTHER FEMALES. WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WOULD GAVE TO ME. HOW MANY NIGGAS SHE DUN FUCKED AND SUCKED MALACHI? HUH. YOU DONT KNOW. SO DONT EVER QUESTION ME ABOUT SHIT IM DOING FOR MY HEALTH. YOU KNOW MY LIFE GOALS YOU KNOW I WANNA HAVE KIDS AND I CANT DO DAT SHIT IF YOU GIVING ME SHIT DAS NON CUREABLE. ..." I kept going on and on and then I started to fucking break. damn it. "YOU HAVE THREATENED TO KILL ME, SHOT ME YOU HAVE DONE OTHER SHIT BUT THERE I WAS FORGIVING YOU. BUT YOU CANT EVEN FORGIVE OR UNDERSTAND WHY I DID THIS INSTEAD YOU WANNA YELL AT ME LIKE I WONT KILL YOU. I- I juss can't anymore. Bye bruh if you wanna be mad be mad" I started crying heavily so I had to leave cause he was not finna see me break down. I handed him his phone back and he put it in my back pocket and pulled me into a hug. "Damn Nai I'm sorry". I broke and cried in his arms as he leaned on the car. I eventually wiped my tears and he wanted to drive so I let him. As he drove I looked out the window, small tears still escaping. "Yo can you stop crying" he said tryna take off my hoodie. I put it back on and wiped my face. "You hungry or sum?" "Nah ion got a appetite rn" "waffle house, Chinese?" "I'm not hungry Khi". I cleaned his AirPods and put them in my ears cause I left mines at the dorm. I juss vibed and eventually went to sleep. "Nai. Fast food or you want me to cook?" "It don't matter🙄". "It does" "not really. I'm tryna sleep so you choose". "C'mon cause we here". "Walmart" "yeah ima cook". I pulled down the mirror to make sure I was straight and I was ight but nobody was gon notice. We got out and went in. "You wanna get ina buggy" "yup put me in there".

"My legs hurt, take me out" "you juss got in there". Since was taking too long I got out by myself. "I was gon get you" "oh". "Whatchu wanna eat?" "It don't matter" "look bruh. I said I forgive you and I understand why you took us to get tested. Can you stop being so nonchalant Naieigh?" "I'm not" "so we straight" "yes Malachi" "okay so gimme a hug". I side hugged him and walked away. "Das not a hug naieigh". He pulled me into him and I hugged him frfr. "Thank you". He pulled down his mask for a kiss and I pulled down mines and kissed him on the cheek. "That's fine. Now whatchu wanna eat?" "Lets make a meal🙃" "then can we make a baby?" "lets have chicken, macaroni, mashed potatoes, baked beans and..." "and what. n dassa lotta food" "I know. We can cook for nova & Meechie dem" "you wanna call em" "I guess".
FaceTiming Prettyface Nova 🤩💕
"No, y'all wanna come over?, malachi gotta guest room." "Y'all up to sum" "we not frfr. Why we just can't wanna be up under our best friends" "mhm ion know. N naieigh you crazy so idk" "you coming or not. Cause if not we can invite our other besties" "make me stab you with ona yo knives" "10 ish?" "Yeah ig. So lemme tell yhu da tea" "hollon. Khi ima go to da bathroom rq" "Ight" "so tell me why Ali ass got caught by da babymama" "ali wild dawg" I said leaning on the cart. "I thought you had to go to da bathroom" "I'll go later". "And Ali swear he wanna fight her" "Ali crazy" "buh guess what. Da babymama brothers da opps so now dey want smoke" "behind Ali gay ass" khi budded in. "I guess" "tell em we said it's up whenever". I looked at khi. " no cause ian loosing nobody else". "My b buh yeah Nova. What I said" "ima call y'all back later". We walked around the store getting the stuff we needed.

"You buying them" khi said referring to the grapes and strawberries i put in the cart. "nah dip" "I'm just playing. Yk i gotchu" "I got my check today I'm straight" "Ight Naieigh". "I'm going to the bathroom now" "Ight".
I went to da bathroom and saw Khi talking to this girl. She was pretty too. I walked up and dropped some cookies and candy that I picked up earlier in the cart. "So this her?" "Yup. Nai this Ki, ki this Nai". She held out her hand I scrunched up my face. "My cousin, Nai" "oh" I shook her hand. "Please if he wasn't my cousin I wouldn't even look his way. I don't even see how you do it" "that's the thing. I dont😭" "I can mess witchu. You cool. Dem other hoes was ugly and disrespectful asf". I just shook my head. "Ight well y'all can do that anotha time we go sum to do. Tell aunties I said hey" "Ight. Luh you cuz bye Nai" "talk to you later...". "You a fatass" he looked down at the stuff I just added in the buggy" "I know". We payed for our stuff and we got in the car and drove to my dorm.
"What we gon do till 10?" "You can find something to do but I gotta get down the highway" "why wasswrong" "nun I just gotta go pick something up from my moms" "so I can't meet her?" "You will one day. That's if you stop hoeing" "I did stop though" "you're only like 24hrs clean, please gtf on" (being a day clean is not a bad thing. If your a day clean from anything like drugs or suicide I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work you got it‼️‼️). "Ight. But what I'm posed to do?" "I don't know. Take the groceries, put em up, clean up. Do something, just not nothing you know I wouldn't like" "Ight". I helped him transfer the groceries to his car and got my stuff. "Can I get a hug? Kiss if I'm lucky". I hugged him and kissed his cheek and went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

verse of the day

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Vote💕💕