✨Chapter 20✨

Naieigh pov
February 4th (random date again)
Today was just some slight work in the gym before practice. Tomorrow was the game and I begged coach to let my play. Seeking that he hated me he was gon let me play. The girls wasn't loosing they was doing perfectly fine, he was letting me play so I can up my stats. "Johnson, you doing good. You ready for da game tomorrow" "yesssirr" "that's what I'm talkin bout" "can you give me a ride home?" "I gotchu". I put on my stuff and went to the car waiting on Free. "Thanks" "no problem". I dropped her off at her dorm and drove to mine to get ready to shower.
After shower
"Nova, which one? Gold or blue socks?" "What jersey you wearing" "my jersey" "what color though" "oh the blue one" "so wear the gold socks then" "nova why would that make sense?" "I mean you asked me" "bitch you no help lemme call Ali" "he ain't gon answer, he be getting yk 24/7" "okay well lemme call bsf" "I'm right here" I heard meechie through the phone. "Wasn't talking about you tho" "she a cheater" "I know" "Ight ttyl"
Next day
Game day
I looked out into the stands while we was warming up and I seen Ms. Tisha, Raven and Malachi. Raven had my jersey number painted on her face and so did Malachi. "Layup lines go". We started layup lines and I only missed two, then free throws missing none and then defense then extra time for stretches.
"3 pointer Naieigh Johnson" I heard the crowds rumbling. Mostly Raven. "2 points Johnson" "assist johnson" "block johnson".
Last 3 mins of 4th quarter
"Johnson going in for a layup... ooohhhh. Push by Tyson. Foul". She pushed me and I landed on my foot making my injury reveal itself only a little. I sat there in minor pain. It didn't really hurt. I got up and shook it off. "Johnson up. Free throw". I walked to the line and ref passed me the ball. I made it and Bree got possession. Bree ended up hitting the buzzer beater and we won. We got in the line and "good game" and dap up the other team then ran into the locker rooms celebrating. We won 57-49. They was close. "Aye y'all did y'all thing out there. Proud of y'all. Especially Johnson. How ya lil injury?" "It's straight. If it don't start back hurting later on I'm good for the rest of my life". "That's straight" "who all taking showers?" "I ain't" "why you too bougie" "nope I got people to get to out there" "who dat fine ass Malachi" "das you freshman" "hell no" "cap. You ain't gotta lie" "is his yk what good" "y'all nasty asf talking bout some dick in my face. I'm gay bitches" "we know" "but like we was saying" "Ight y'all I'm out" "wait why you tryna avoid da question?" "I'm not" "mkay scary. But if you don't I will" "y'all a trip I'm out. You needa ride Bree?" "Nah my peeps out there thanks tho" "no problem". As soon as I walked out this black lady couldn't be older than 40 tapped my shoulder, once I recognized who it was I jumped in excitement inside. "Johnson...". We talked about my future and about a contract for her team. My first offer and I was only a freshman.
"Nai you did good today" "hey ray thanks". I stood back up and hugged ms. Tisha. "Hey baby" "hey". "Hey malachi. Staring and shit". "Hey Naieigh" "das pretty" I nodded toward his face. "I know my mama created me thank her" "not you, you ugly bitch I'm talking about my jersey number" "damn I got one too. Acting like you don't see me here" "me too" "oh hey nova hey Ali" "you need glasses" "hey Meechie hey Jay. Where Icon?" "At his baby mama house" Meechie gave me dat look. "Baby mama? Dat nigga got a kid otw. Damn😂😂". "He act like he don't know what protection is" "or plan b". Me and nova was dying. "It's not funny. Y'all think it's funny we gon trap y'all" "good luck with that Meechie". I looked back up to see Meechie and Malachi giving each other looks. I looked around to see the bitch who bumped into me in the office a couple of days back. She was in a cheerleading outfit so it was obvious she was a cheerleader. "Good job" she tried to touch my chin like I was a baby. "Bitch" I heard Ali say. "You too pretty to be #16, you shoulda been number 2" "why number 2?" Nova asked. "Cause ima always be number 1" she said looking at Malachi.
Nai~"Huh"
Malachi~ "nothing"
Nova~ "but she don't even play basketball"
Ali~ "nor football or track. nothing but cheer and cheer don't have jersey numbers"
Nai~ "that's what I'm saying"
Meechie~ "Don't worry about it"
Malachi~ "y'all wanna go out to eat"
Nai ~ "depends where at?"
Malachi~ "fat ass. It's up to y'all"
Nai~ "I know. Olive Garden?"
Malachi~ "das dat yt people shit"
Nai~ "and. I want it and you offered so I'll meet y'all there?"
Nova~ "yeah"
Ali~ "I ain't going ian finna be 5th wheeling"
Nai~ "you not though. Jay gon be there plus nobody said this was a date"
Nova~ "juss bring ya nigga then"
Ali~ "Nah ima catch y'all later. See y'all later. Bye pooh"
Nai~ "Ight"
Meechie~ "bye Pooh"
Nova~ "stfu coming fo my friend"
Meechie and Malachi was dying
I looked at Malachi
Nai~ "Don't you try coming fo my friend"
Malachi~ " what da fuck y'all midgets gon do kick our knees"
Nai~ "Ight Malachi gon head for I hit you"
Nova~ "yeah dey don't want the smoke"
Nai~ "periodt". "But foreal foreal. About 45 minutes to a hour I'll meet y'all there"
Meechie~ "you got 30 mins cause you be taking forever"
Nai~ idk what nova be telling you but dat don't be me
Meechie~ "29 now"
Nai~ ight
I walked to the car and got in going to the dorm to get in the shower and do my hair. I had my neighbor take my picture before I left.

Liked by Nova

Liked by Nova.theegreatest, alithegayest and 574 others
pyt.nai        💕Captions are underrated💕
Comments
alithegayest   y'all bestie could never
↪️nova.theegreatest   pid. could never 🦄
trustdevyn   @alithegayest   mines could
↪️@trustdevyn who even is you

khi.got.hoes  😍😍
↪️ random   👀👀👀
↪️@random   problem?

I pulled up at Olive Garden and met with the others and we ate.

9:57
Meechie~ was it good Nai cause you was doggin dat shit
Nai~ shut up. You mad cause nobody eat you nasty ass like that
Meechie~ nobody was talking like that though so who actually nasty
Nova~ leave her alone
Meechie~ hush. He said pulling her toward him
Nai~ okaay um. y'all do y'all. see y'all tm
I went back to the dorm and got ready for bed. Me and Malachi talked only a little bit at dinner.